• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

ModiRack Design Review?

Does not look appealing at all. The fonts need to be bigger and more spaced out. And the header needs to be changed completely.
  2. H

cssfeed - website gallery

I absolutely like the design. It is neat, creative and very professional. I like the tape pasted effect, very creative.
  3. H

FrixHost Review

Design is not doubt very good except for those hostingstuff banners you have at the bottom of the page. I understand that they may be necessary, but it does not seem to belong to the page.
  4. H

please review my web desion and suggest me

You forgot to mention the website to be reviewed, my friend.
  5. H

Queen Of Angels Website

It's a good try. It is nice if we look at it from an amateur's point of view. I am sorry. But that's how it is.
  6. H

Please review my design

The first impression is that it is dull. Too white and very basic. You will need to incorporate finer details and make it look polished. The yellow worried character, remove it. It looks bad.
  7. H

Review my new design!

Very nice design. Clean layout and colorful.
  8. H

should i bother??

If you are serious about those two sites, then don't. If they don't matter much, go for free hosting.
  9. H

What Would it Take to Run This?

I wonder what those graphs are showing! Why don't you put your hosting in terms of bandwidth, ram, harddisk etc?
  10. H

TheNYNoc Review Desired

10,000GB on a VPS hosting? Overselling on a shared hosting is understandable, but Overselling VPS or a Dedicated Sever is dangerous in my opinion.
  11. H

Please review http://www.raycreations.net/

Hello Friends, This is a DNN (Dot Net Nuke) website http://www.raycreations.net/. We have customized the skin and would like your review: Web Design Company. We are also thinking of putting up a section with free to download custom skins for your dot net nuke website. Do you think it is a...
  12. H

Please Review My Design (Host Sicle)

Everyone seems to like the girl. She is going to become popular now.
  13. H

Site Awaits your Review

Not such a bad site. But I agree that it does not look like a DNS look up site.
  14. H

Unsliced Wordpress Theme

Nice try. But it looks like a "Just another wordpress blog".
  15. H

My first CSS layout

All I have to say is that you will have to try much harder.
  16. H

Review Music Search Engine

Doesn't look bad to me. But since it is default others would also have it too.
  17. H

Reviews Please

I agree there is not much design element in it. Not much to say.
  18. H

HostingITrust.com - 20% discount

Use the coupon code HIT20 to get an instant discount of 20% on all packages. Shared Web Hosting Plan Reseller Web Hosting Packages
  19. H

Need 200mb space & 2Gb bw

Try our Personal Web Hosting Plan: http://www.hostingitrust.com/hosting-packages/personal-hosting-plan.aspx
  20. H

Looking for 500MB Space & 20GB B/W packages

Try any of the web hosting plans on our website. You will like them.
Back