• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. X

Ambuhost.com --> 1,000 mb storage --> 5,000 mb Transfer --> ALL FREE

http://ambuhost.com Ambuhost has 2 free hosting options... Free Basic 1,000 mb of FREE STORAGE 5,000 mb of FREE BANDWIDTH 2 Email Accounts 1 mySQL Database DirectAdmin Control Panel or Free Advanced (posting required) 10,000 mb FREE BANDWIDTH 5,000 mb FREE STORAGE 10 Email...
  2. X

Managed VPS with Cpanel

Since you are willing to pay a year in advanced, I am willing to give you 15% off. Here is a special order link that I have created for you. It already has the 15% off calculated in the price of the annual term, or the normal price for the monthly term...
  3. X

Managed VPS with Cpanel

VPS Power Planet can offer you the following... 512mb RAM 50GB Disk Quota 400GB Transfer 1 IP Address Price: $15.95 Upgrades DirectAdmin - $7.00 cPanel - $15.00 Click Here to Order
  4. X

request for reseller/vps cross

No problem! cPanel actually has a migration script that could be ran and it will move everything for you. We will be looking forward to having you with VPSPowerPlanet!
  5. X

Looking for Small Vps

VPS Power Planet can Help you... We have a special that might work for you 50GB Disk Quota 512MB RAM 400GB Disk Transfer 1 IP Address $15.95 (Originally $29.95) ORDER NOW Email us if you have any questions ryan (at) vpspowerplanet.com
  6. X

Hello, Not sure why it showed us in Brazil but our servers are located in Dallas Texas. We are also bundling you the Expert package. We should be able to set up the mail servers on their own IPs as well.
  7. X

mainenotarynet, As he said, a VPS is a part of a server that has its own operating system and everything, making it act like a dedicated server. Another way to descibe it is taking one main node and making several servers out of it. Please contact me if you have any more questions, I will be...
  8. X

That is not true. If you read, they say that is what they have now, but they also say what they are using. If you also read down, they tell you what they are looking for.
  9. X

This is a Virtual Private Server, and sorry, I put a typo, but it is 50GB Disk Space. Here is where I got that price... $15.95 Base Price $15.00 cPanel $15.00 WHMCS I am willing to reduce this a bit more... $14.95 Base Price $13.00 cPanel $13.00 WHMCS Final Price : $40.95 This...
  10. X

Hello, XPLHost Can offer you the following... -40GB Disk Space -512 MB Ram -500 GB Transfer -2 IP Address -cPanel -WHMCS $45.95 Per Month Here is a link if you wish to order If you do not think that is a fair deal, email me at ryan(at)vpspowerplanet.com
  11. X

Warning: Fraud Orders

Thanks for the heads up.
  12. X

looking for a cheap VPS

VPS Power Planet has a special that will work just right for you! 512mb Guaranteed RAM 50gb Disk Space 400gb Bandwidth 1 IP Address $15.95 --Control Panels-- None - Webmin - LxAdmin - DirectAdmin ($7.00) - cPanel ($18.00) ORDER NOW
  13. X

Limestone are moving all their servers!

This move was for the better of the company! I love the new network
  14. X

What specs for a VPS do I need?

I would recommend going with a high quality VPS Server. Try to get something with at least 512mb of ram and a light control panel like DirectAdmin. The good thing about a VPS is that you can always upgrade very easily with no downtime.
  15. X

99$ for a quad core/5TB bandwidth?. What the..

wow! That is very cheap. I would stay away from them personally!
  16. X

VPS Power Planet •» 512MB RAM •» 400GB Transfer •» 50GB Disk Quota •» $15.95/month

No Coupon code needed. It has its own order link with the price already adjusted.
  17. X

VPS Power Planet •» 512MB RAM •» 400GB Transfer •» 50GB Disk Quota •» $15.95/month

ORDER NOW Hello Everyone! We are currently running a Specials for Virtual Private Servers (good for new orders only, not effective on the Entry) FWS/WHT Special 40 GB Disk Space 512 MB Ram 500 GB Transfer $15.95 per month ORDER NOW Included on Every VPS Power Planet Virtual Private Server...
  18. X

Looking for Offshore VPS (Hight quality) [at least semi managed]

I would supply you with the Expert Plan Disk Quota: 45GB Guaranteed RAM: 512MB Premium Bandwidth: 400GB Choice of Control Panel: None, LxAdmin, Webmin, DirectAdmin ($5.00) Price: $29.95 per month I will give it to you for $19.95 per month. Stop by and talk on live chat, or use promo code...
  19. X

Looking for Offshore VPS (Hight quality) [at least semi managed]

Does it have to be offshore? I could offer you a kick but server located in dallas. Let me Know
Back