• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Possibly looking for a New dedicated server

Yes I know that. But it would help me a lot more with uploading to the server (My ISP sucks for upload)
  2. R

Hey there sorry for late reply, been very busy, a UK server would be great, can it be offered for same price however?
  3. R

Hey I'm considering a second dedicated, I would need, Dual core CPU, atleast 2.6 GHz 2GB RAM 250GB HD 2TB Bandwidth cPanel / WHM WHMCS Fantastico $100 per month, or best offer. I'm willing to consider all dedicated offers, NO vps, or shared please.
  4. R

adult hosting

Hey there, Design n Hosting would like to offer you the following shared plan, We own our own servers and DO NOT over sell. We can offer you the following, 10GB Disk space 500GB Bandwidth (with option to upgrade at request) We will not Suspend your account for high resource use as we can...
  5. R

manga host

Like I said in my post, Should look into anyone who can offer that much without seriously overselling and not being reliable... Plus their site wasn't all that nice to be honest. Looked like someone was out for trying to make a quick pay day.
  6. R

Post your ctrl+v

Was screwing around with a CSS server on my dedi o.O ./srcds_run -game cstrike -console -secure -autoupdate -ip xx.xx.xx.xxx -rcon_port 27015 -tickrate 75 +maxplayers 20 +map de_aztec > /dev/null 2>&1 &
  7. R

Hey there

I did my site all my self and it was a hard job, anyway I never really got peoples opinions on it. So I'd like yours :) http://design-n-hosting.co.uk
  8. R

manga host

@Ryu-Designs This host must be over selling. I would look into it before you consider megaelements.net
  9. R

Need 10GB with 1000GB Band

Hey there we would like to offer you the following custom plan. 10GB space 500GB bandwith (1000GB can be arranged if thats what you desire) 50 MySQL Accounts Unlimited FTP Accounts Unrestricted Domain Features cPanel + Fantastico (and all their standard features) 100Mb/s connection We do not...
  10. R

I NEED a good hosting service

Hey there, Visit us on http://www.design-n-hosting.co.uk If you wish to order with us please use our billing system on the site and we will sort you out, and speak to your current host to try get your account moved. Thanks for your time
  11. R

A Proposal

I read them thanks. We have been going find since August 07 and are definitly not going out of business any time soon, I read the posts and agree with the few before me in offering Shared hosting which is the best choice for this person.
  12. R

A Proposal

Design n Hosting are willing to offer you 5GB Webspace 10GB Bandwith cPanel & Fantasico 10 MySQL databases 10 Emails 5 Ftp for £10 per month please PM me if interested A plan like this is much more suited to your needs
  13. R

manga host

Hey there, Design-n-hosting can offer you what you need, We are a UK based company, But our server is currently hosted in the US. I hope this isnt too much of a problem I can offer you 100GB Space 500GB Bandwith No filesize limit for £50 per month 1TB space would cost you nearer to £80 per...
  14. R

half payed half sposored?

Hi there, Just curios if your still needing a host/sponsor as Design-n-hosting.co.uk would be glad to make you an offer. Thanks Greg -------- Greg Design-n-hosting
  15. R

Dedicated server

Thank you to everyone for your amazing offers, I have chosen to go with Uni Hosts.
  16. R

Dedicated server

Ahhh yes, Sorry my mistake. It seems like your offering me the best deal so far, I'm just sorting out the monthly funding so I can be sure about payments and then it seems i'll be coming straight to you, Also what type of access will I have to the server? and will I be allowed to install VNC...
  17. R

Dedicated server

hmm ok, fair enough, I'm currently just raising the cash to rent a server, so until then my mind is not made. I will be making many inquiries to various companies until then. Also whats the connection speed of this server? and what CPU is it exactly? also does it come with WHM? Thanks for your time
  18. R

Dedicated server

any one else got any offers? and some of these are over my budget. I seriously cannot go over $90 at this time, and after some rough work over its seems i need 1,000GB Bandwidth... Anyone got anything for me?
  19. R

looking for cheap web hosting for my sailor moon site which is hentai content

Hi there, Design n Hosting would like to offer you a special deal. Diskspace: 2GB Bandwith: 50GB MySQL: 50 Pop3 Email : 250 cPanel & Fantastico: Yes 99% Uptime & much more £10 Per month If you would like this custom deal please PM, Reply here, Or Email Sales@design-n-hosting.co.uk with the...
  20. R

Dedicated server

Hey all I have found myself in need of a cheap Dedicated server. I'm willing to hear any offers, but I cant stretch more than $90 I'd preferably like... 120GB HD 512 MB RAM (preferably 1GB or more) cPanel/WHM & Fantastico 10-100Mbps Port atleast 500GB Bandwith Unmanaged...
Back