• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

In Need Of V Cheap Dedi

We at Comfy Hosting Solutions www.comfyhost.com can offer you P4 2.8 GHz 1GB of RAM 1.5 TBs cPanel 99.9% uptime Level 2 Support For $90 dollars a month. If this interests you email sales@comfyhost.com about this offer and tell them Jason sent you.
  2. S

Selling Co-Regs and Newsletter Ads

Hello, I am selling co-regs and newsletter ads. For to buy co-regs and newsletter ads divert all your offers and requests to high@gethighprofits.com Selling Co-regs: Minimum campaign of 10k. All co-regs are served on www.funnyjunk.com. For verification of our stats just email me...
  3. S

Web hosts that offer Residential Income

Hello, Ya I think thats what I mean, lol sorry. Thank you for your time, - Jason
  4. S

Web Hosts that offer affiliates residential income

Hello, I posted this in the ad revenue section but that may of not been the right place, however if this is the wrong place as well please delete this post. Im looking for some reputable web hosting companies that offer residential income to their affiliates, are there any out there...
  5. S

Web hosts that offer Residential Income

Hello, Im looking for some reputable web hosting companies that offer residential income to their affiliates, are there any out there? Thank you for your time, - Jason
  6. S

I was wondering...

Hello, Thank you all for the quick and decisive help. - Jason
  7. S

I was wondering...

Hello, I was wondering is www.serverbeach.com/ reliable, they seem new? Also has anyone had any experience with them because I like good customer service eheh :). Thank you for your time, - Jason
  8. S

Best way to make money on the web?

Czar is 100% correct on that figure. If you go here ( http://www.microsoft.com/msft/download/IncomeStatement.xls ) you will see that microsoft only makes $25 Billion a year, therefore Bill Gates can not be worth grands ridiculous estimate.
  9. S

popunder CPM

Goclick has a pretty good pop under program $2.50 CPM and 2cents for every search performed on the pop under. Problem is if you have a low conversion rate they will lower your rate without telling you to 1.50 - 2.00 CPM
  10. S

FastClick prob

FastClick isnt really accepting anyone right now, I think as the economy gets better they will become less tight in their evaluation process.
  11. S

about doubleclick.com

Ya but fastclick is extremely hard to get into.
  12. S

emaillists?

Postmasterdirect is another company that pays for people to signup for their email lists, much like what focalex does. They offer 2 levels of affiliates, List Owners and List Affiliates. List Owners are for big B2B sites while List Affiliates are for smaller sites. The difference between...
  13. S

emaillists?

There is www.postmasterdirect.com ,they have been around for a very long time but I think are lacking what Focalex offers.
  14. S

120x600 or 160x600 CPC/CPM

Duenow.com only accepts sites that are related to homework (Essays).Note : your site can be remotely related
  15. S

Anyone know about Adtegrity?

Hello, They are a CPM network, im pretty sure. However, strange stuff has been going on their. They are very healthy but it seems like their biggest publishers in their network (Joecartoon.com) and other humor sites dont run their banners anymore.
  16. S

Get Paid to Surf?

Hello, I tried spedia for a bit and got a few affiliates. The thing I found out is that they DO NOT pay 70 cents/ hour to premium members. They dont pay 50 cents/hour for international users as well. I went to explore their forumla and found this out. For every hour you surf you get 5...
  17. S

"Pay-Per-Email" is such thing still there???

Thank you Jan and Supermoo :)
  18. S

Stay away from SI!!!

Hello, What I dont understand is the fact that Robert is the CEO of SI, therefore why doesnt he use his time more effectively rather than responding to the hundreds of compliants he gets from forums. I see he answers all compliants across all forums, why doesnt he just hire someone...
  19. S

"Pay-Per-Email" is such thing still there???

The key to using ANY of those get cash for reading e-mails or referring friends is reading the terms. If you dont you can get scammed out of alot of money. Here is a quote from Cashreads Terms Now remember the last line "The referral payment will be assessed when the referrals reach the...
Back