• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Y

20 GB space and bandwidth, PHP MySQL supported - 1stFreeHosting

Hello everyone, About six months ago we lunched 1stFreeHosting.com a free hosting provider that is offering 20 GB of free space. Back then almost no one believed that we will be able to last more than a few weeks with this unbelievable offer, but 6 months and 30.000 users later we are still...
  2. Y

Advertising question

Hello, I have contacted you using your contact form about two weeks ago because I want to advertise on our website. "Peo" replied in just a few hours and said that he will have to consult the other moderators about this but I never heard back from him. Do you still accept advertisers...
  3. Y

20 GB space, PHP and MySQL support, no ads, host your own domain - 1stFreeHosting

Hi everyone, I have the pleasure to introduce to you our free hosting service www.1stFreeHosting.com We are offering the fallowing futures for free! - 20 GB of free space and bandwidth - PHP 5 and MySQL 5 support - FTP access - Email forwards - Host up to 2 domains or use our free...
  4. Y

Adding my host to freewebspace.net

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but I would like to ask if you still accept new hosts to your free hosting directory. I submitted my host www.10gbfreehost.com about 2 weeks ago but I didn't get any reply back and I see that it hasn't been added yet. I even fallowed...
  5. Y

10GBfreehost.com - 10GB space, no ads, fast and stable servers!

Free hosting at its best! Features: - 20GB Bandwidth! - 10GB Space - PHP 5 / MYSQL 5 Support - FTP access - Free Signup - NO ADS! Using the fastest servers posible (Dual Opteron 254, 4GB RAM, 2x1TB hdd) ! http://www.10gbfreehost.com/
Back