• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Free Host For Sale - 5000 users - Profitable

Could you provide a screenshot for the specific Domain Names, rather than all combined
  2. M

Need 2GB Space, 5GB Bandwidth + Shell Access

I can customise a package that meets your requirements for £14.00 (approx US$28.00) per year
  3. M

manga host

100,000 MB webspace Assuming you do not need excessive amounts of eMail and no more than 5 MySQL databases Here in the UK I could offer that for about £45.00 / US$92.00 per year I would be willing to arrange monthly payments processing if you prefer of £4.00 / US$8.50 per month There has...
  4. M

Domain Name for sale : kalonstore.com

Due to non-payment by a customer I have this Domain Name for sale kalonstore.com Included in the sale are all transfer requirements The transfer can take place on, or after, 01 April 2008 There are currently no visitors and is not search engine enabled It may be of interest to someone!
  5. M

.it domains good idea?

.it Domain Names are for Italy This is easy enough if you speak (type) Italian or have an address in Italy If you don't then it is slightly more complicated Contact your Domain Name provider and ask for a generic quote on a .it Domain Name Due to the language barrier the cheapest I could...
  6. M

is this a good domain name?

Providing the domain name has no commercial impacts for the trademark holder then there are little grounds for a case of "passing off" I recently had a domain name that was similar to a well-known European airline company Both domain names had the same first four letters, and both websites...
  7. M

Google : Where's my site? Lost position!

The meta-tag for keywords is pretty useless, but all the others are still required, and some are essential An example is the description one, as you can tell the robot to use that instead of the title or main header text that it reads
  8. M

Cheap and reliable UK website hosting

Our Domain Name prices were revised on Monday 31 December 2007 For .uk Domain Names the price remains at £7.50 per two years For .com / .net / .org / .info / .biz / .name The price has been reduced from £10.00 per year to £7.50 per year Other Top-Level Domain Names are available, just...
  9. M

Google : Where's my site? Lost position!

Try this additional line of code, which will have the robots visiting every day <meta name="revisit-after" content="1"> Without it, most robots only visit once a month
  10. M

Anyone else get annoyed by this?

If you have an advert claiming to have 5GB of website hosting, then that is what you must receive as a customer If in fact it is 1,000MB then there are various courses of action you can take Here in the UK we have the Trade Descriptions Act 1968 However, the EU Unfair Commercial Practices...
  11. M

Domain causing slow site?

I have this where the IP for the nameserver is registered to a DNS in the US Not much you can do about it What country is the server in, and what country is the nameserver setting?
  12. M

Beating your current host!!

Would it not make sense to put at least some information about what you can offer and your server specification? Your website doesn't make it very attractive for people Also, the WHOIS information, or lack of, is a bit scary
  13. M

Beating your current host!!

Unable to see any prices, specifications, etc
  14. M

host with 20mb upload

Misread, post removed
  15. M

Please review my website

Nice layout Images are fast to load However, the text footer upsets the layout on small column pages Also the Contact Us facility is a bit clunky
  16. M

How is the domain registration market

Free Domain Name offers appear from time to time I used one many years ago, but after two years the Terms and Conditions changed, just when renewal was due A transfer and/or account update fee suddenly applied, at £45.00 Ever since then I buy my own outright When customers place an...
  17. M

Uptime Guarantee

If a supplier offers 99.99% uptime guarantee and fails on this from your own stats, but advises there was no downtime in that period... It's their word against yours A good supplier will offer compensation or at least a goodwill gesture, equivalent to 10% or 1 month for free However, taking...
  18. M

Small Reseller Account

Space : 1,000 MB (1GB) Bandwidth : 10,000 MB (10GB) Email Account : 10 (but we will customise to any number up to 10,000 for the quoted price below) Rest : Should be in reasonable amount sub-Domain Names : 10 MySQL databases : 5 The account is fully customisable Payment Method: Paypal...
  19. M

Cheap and reliable UK website hosting

If you are in the UK then here at M8 INTERNET we have six plans that will probably meet your requirements Our Basic Package at just £1.00 per year includes 100 MB of webspace That's large enough for most personal and small business websites If your website is already established then...
Back