• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Hosting for a cub scout website

Hello all, My name is Adam and I am from Cub Scout pack 181 out of Michigan. Our Cubmaster asked me to find a host for our joomla site we have set up for our pack. Our current host keeps raising the prices of hosting on our pack every other month and it's getting to a point where we need to...
  2. I

Looking for a host for a blog

Hello, My wife asked me to make her a website where she can blog about her surgery that she is about to have. She is having a lap-band surgery to help her loose weight. She would like to share her journey with the world. if you think you might be able to help please PM me or you can e-mail me...
  3. I

Hosting For Boy Scout Troop

Hello, I was asked to build a website for the boy scout troop my son is in. They are a new troop so funds is limited to just boy scout related activites. The type of hosting I'm looking for is something that can support PHP, as I will be using either Nuke or Jooma for the site. The site will...
  4. I

Looking for hosting for 2 sites

Hello, I am looking for hosting for 2 sites. the first site is for my wife and the sites is for mom's and there kids. and the second site is a personal site for myself for a clan that I am in. Here is what i'm kinda looking for.. 100mb space 500mb - 1gb of bandwidth (there will be forums on...
Back