• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

AQNS-Hosting | cPanel/WHM11, Reseller/Shared/Dedicated Hosting, 24/7 Live Support

At AQNS HOSTING our commitment is to provide you, the valued customer, with a service that is truly unique from our competitors. By not cutting corners and providing excellent support, we can obtain our customer's trust. Welcome to AQNS Hosting, welcome to the way hosting should be. Right price...
  2. R

Submit Your Proxy Website for Free On My Proxy Listing Website No Backlinks Required!

Hello, A friend and I have started a proxy listing website so you can submit your site for free and without back links as well. http://www.best-proxy-service.com/ Just submit your website and reply here with your submitted URL. I will approve them as soon as possible. Back links are not...
  3. R

looking for cheap web hosting for my sailor moon site which is hentai content

www.aqns-hosting.com can offer you 1,000MB Diskspace 40,000MB Monthly Bandwith 24/7 Live Tech Support cPanel11 PHP 5.25 To see a list of all our plans visit http://aqns-hosting.com/shared.html
  4. R

Avaliable for hire.

Well Adz, my website is still being worked on, but I do need a little help with ideas and such. You would also make great help once my website is launched. By the way, it's a free hosting website. I will contact you via MSN. I look forward to working something out. Regards, Alexander
  5. R

AQNS-Hosting| cPanel 11/MySQL/PHP5/24/7 Live Support

At AQNS HOSTING, our commitment is to provide you, the valued customer, with a service that is truly unique from our competitors. By not cutting corners and providing excellent support, we can obtain our customer's trust. All support questions, no matter how simple or complex, will be answered...
  6. R

Proxy Domains, Get them while they last!

Hello, Abdul from AQNS-Hosting and I, are selling these proxy domains, they have been promoted, so they will receive some traffic. The cost will be $10 f you are per domain, if you are interested in buying one of these, please contact us at qadir5000mails@gmail.com The dates listed by the...
  7. R

SHOUTcast Server Request

Well I'm not quite sure how active it will be, as it's for my new website, which I haven't even launched yet. I assume at least 5 listeners at any given time. What I would do in return, would depends on what the person wants done
  8. R

SHOUTcast Server Request

Hello, I am currently in a situation where, I have a domain/host, but he doesn't allow SHOUTcast on his server because of the lag it may cause, now if you wouldn't mind hosting a SHOUTcast server for me, that would be gladly appreciated, Regards, Alexander
  9. R

Prosoft Studio || cPanel 11, X3 or RvSkin, Fantastico De Luxe, SiteBuilder Creator

It does seem a bit ridiculous, surely you believe that your clients would use a bit more bandwith?
  10. R

AQNS Hosting/ Afforable Plans/Domains/cPanel11

We recently have replaced our template, while it is still under construction, look out for more services, including, free scripts-templates , 24/7 Customer Support, and possibly a community forum!
  11. R

1. "Unlimited" means the servers will be really overcrowded soon, doesn't it? What are the realistic space/bandwidth limitations? We just say that, as we know our customers will not take up that much space, the servers run fast and we have 99.9% uptime For example, will your hosting plan...
  12. R

Welcome to your professional, affordable alternative where our customers are not treated like a number but as a Family member. We offer a wide range of web hosting packages that are made to suit your particular needs based on Unix servers with a custom built interface for speed and reliability...
  13. R

Free reseller request

Solved: I was offered a nice reseller by Aqns Hosting http://www.aqns-hosting.com They are a great host and provide some nice plans, be sure to check them out! Happy Holidays, -Alexander M.
  14. R

Free Domain Request

Hello, I didn't know this request was against the rules, sorry next time I will read before I post, Happy holidays, -Alexander M.
  15. R

Free reseller request

That sounds really nice, how ever I would like to see what other people have to offer. I will still consider you a backup option if that's okay. Thank you for replying, now does anyone else offer free resellers?
  16. R

Free reseller request

Yep, I saw an ad for your website in the ad forum :) Anyway, 5 Gigabytes doesn't sound too shabby, how much bandwith would come with that plan?
  17. R

Free reseller request

Hello, my name is Alex and I have been looking for a good free reseller. I used to have an account with IwhiC.com(You may remember domohosting.us) Well due to my families tight budget, I could not keep up with the payments and my account was recently terminated. Well I hope it's not too much to...
  18. R

Need some free hosting

Okay, just make a request on my website, and I will get you started :)
Back