• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Can this dedi make VPS machines?

Hi! To learn on..it's certainly good enough for one or two small vps's. I should point out openvz is very powerful. However..the propnlem with openvz vz virtuozzo is a critical one: It does not have management tools needed to manage a node properly in production. If you can bring something...
  2. B

What do you think of this plan????

Hi! I'd have to weight in against it. I'm sorry..I think you need to charge more if you plan on providing support. Profit is a good thing. We likes profit. Bryon
  3. B

Hi! I'm Bryon!

Hi! Not exactly what I said..but ok. I like their coffee..I never pay $4.00 for a cup of COD ( Coffe of the day) of drip. I rarely get one of the specialty drinks either. Here's your assigment..if you *REALLY* like strong coffee. Go into a Starbuck's when it's not terribly busy..and...
  4. B

Hi! I'm Bryon!

Hi! My name is Bryon and I'm new here. After much disappointment with a certain other major web hosting board..I have decided to branch out to others instead of just that one. I'm not a host..but plan on being one. Maybe. I am curious about the free site of the business..hence the reason i...
  5. B

What turns you off a host the most?

Hi! Lack of communication about anything..downtime..upgrades..that's at the top of my list. Bryon
Back