• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

**Free Hosting**

I am looking to get 10gb space and 100gb bandwdith with cpanel if possible for free, I have a nice forum im currently on another host and its slow and just sucks.. my forum is growing slowly so thats why I need that amount of bandwidth
  2. D

Free Hosting

Check us out at http://xrux.net/index.php for your free hosting, 10gb space and 100gb bandwidth, plus cpanel!
  3. D

Selling vbulletin license

I bought this not even a month ago, was going to use it for my new business but that didnt go through so im letting it go for $120, quick sale!
  4. D

Game server company for sale!

I recently opened a new game server company but some emergencies have come up and I have to sell this quickly. The server is hosted in New York datacentre running on windows 2003 server with dual 3.0ghz, 2gb ram and 160gb hard drive, hosting main site on the servr aswell which is xrue.net...
  5. D

Xrue.net

Check out my new website and business. Hosting game servers for counter-strike source http://xrue.net/
  6. D

Looking for a partner

I recently purchased a nice dedicated server and a vbulletin license I would like to partner up with someone and start a game hosting company. Im in process of getting a custom vbulletin design.
  7. D

Very cheap 20 man server!

Im looking to sell a 20 man counter strike source server, hosted on penitum 4 3.0, 2gb ram, 160gb hard drive with a fast connection for only 18$ a month, you will get ftp access to server aswell!
  8. D

Need new dedicated

Im looking to get a dedicated server in new york area, Im looking to start a game server company for counter-strike servers. I want it to run on windows 2003. Im looking for about 120$ a month!
  9. D

Help me out?

Would anyone be interested in trading a website for a dedicated server? I am currently running a free hosting company with 70+ clients and would like to get a dedicated server to make a bigger company and to offer paid hosting too but dont have the money right now too, anyone be able to help me...
  10. D

Anyone help out?

Would anyone be interested in trading a website for a dedicated server? I am currently running a free hosting company with 70+ clients and would like to get a dedicated server to make a bigger company and to offer paid hosting too but dont have the money right now too, anyone be able to help me out?
  11. D

xruX.net Hosting

http://xrux.net/ Welcome to the grand opening of xruX.net hosting. We aim to provide you quality hosting for no charge at all, we plan to stick around for a long time and hopefully in the near future expand into a bigger company. We currently offer one hosting package and the details are as...
  12. D

Free Reseller,

Im looking to start a free hosting company, I will be able to pay after the first month of having the reseller. Im looking for about 15gb space and good amount of bandwidth, I will provide a link back to your hosting!
  13. D

I was thinking

I wanted to open a new forum up, anyone interested in working with me and doing one? I will get us the domain and so on
  14. D

Free Blog Hosting!

Check out www.5starblog.com for your very own blog!
Back