• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Need website coder

Did you find a coder? What kind of budget do you have?
  2. S

running my own server

Why would you do that? Why would you run xxamp on Windows Server? Id recommend either Run xxamp on Windowx XP Run IIS (on XP) Windows Server 2003 Windows 2K Windows Server 2008 Ubuntu with Server Packages Centos 5 Desktop with Server Packages Just depends on what you need to do I...
  3. S

Which would be better?

CPANEL on a VPS CPanel takes between 300 and 500 MB guaranteed RAM to run. Keep that in mind when ordering. As long as the plan has 512 guaranteed you will be fine. The most any of mine uses is my own which runs about 7-800 but I get alot of traffic and have radio stations and such running...
  4. S

Free Reseller,

Contact me if serious, Im sure I can work out something to help you get started
  5. S

please review my site

Good idea. I submitted a site and when got to end and clicked 10 days free it went to a blank page? Is it functional or no?
  6. S

Looking for reliable host

I can sponsor you a 1 Gb account on a LXadmin server if give credit somewhere on your site or post some technical posts in our support forum. We always need more design work done as well done so if wiling to do some design work we would be willing to barter that way as well t help you out.
  7. S

Adult Image Host

I can give you the specs you need above for $36 for the year. Contact me as this would be a custom plan
  8. S

Need Hosting With Postgre SQL

No problem 50 Mb space 1 GB of bandwidth 2 MySQL databases 2 PostgreSQL databases 1 Addon/parked domains 2 subdomains 1 email accounts No Ads No Language Restriction $6 for year Contact me if interested as is a custom quote
  9. S

Need Fast,reliable Host

We have 15 Gb LXadmin VPS on sale right now for only $9.99 a month..
  10. S

WHM/cPanel Reseller account need!

Check out our site then contact me for a custom plan. Overselling allowed, plans include rvsitebuilder,rvskin,assp deluxe, roundcube webmail, whmsonic (shoutcast radio) options, gameserver addons, and more.
  11. S

[HIRING] (SALES / Level 1 TECH SUPPORT)

Id be interested in doing support for you. Im adept at WHCS and Kayako and have 15 years experience as a linux server admin. Contact me to discuss it.
  12. S

Web Hosting

Check us out for great prices with great support and tons of resources free to every memeber
  13. S

Recommended One?

They all have their pros and cons If you want to sell ad space without the hassle then use adbrite and then just set the price and if they cant match theyll display your google ad instead So effectively you are using both, is how I got my main ad setup on my index page
  14. S

Cheap but worthwhile hosting

Ill give you those specs on lxadmin panel for $1 a month if pay the year
  15. S

Fast hosting cpanel , no posts

We can help We allow adult content as long as isn't illegal. Check site for plans
  16. S

hosting sponser

Free Host http://freehostpages.com is offering 50 MB accounts with no forced ads
  17. S

VPS Hosting Qoute

See our plans on our site Check out the many plans and options on Specialty Web Service
  18. S

VPS Server needed asap

Specialty Web Service Space:15GB Bandwidth: 1000GB 512/1024 MB RAM UnManaged Server direct admin + webmin 100Mbps port 2 ips VPS control panel for reboots etc. (HyperVM ) centos 5 with apache 2 + php 5 Credit card's accepted for $34.99/month If interested contact me as that is a...
  19. S

WHM/cPanel Reseller account need!

See our site, Im not gonna go into big speels with so many companies so obviously desperate for your couple bucks here
  20. S

Christmas Blowout

Specialty Web Service would like to thank the communities for a good year of business so we are offering the following promotions from now until Jan 1st: LXADMIN Hosting 50% off Use Coupon code FWS-HOST CPANEL Hosting $50% off Use Coupon code FWS-HOST VPS Hosting 20% off base packages...
Back