• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

SizzledCore.com - Review it please!

Looks cool! And nice PR too. my only comment if possible below the header put maybe 5 recent comments and 5 most favorite posts. Anyway overall well done. And good luck with your exam.
  2. R

Advice needed!

you should learn how to get real targeted traffic. what is the point of having traffic but the bounce rate is 100%. search engine traffic is targeted and you can target what kind of keyword phrase you want.
  3. R

Check my adsense placement

try to get rid off the border. it makes the ads too obvious like saying come on click on me.
  4. R

Give me some ideas

People online are in a hurry. They don't have much time. Thus if you want to make people see your tutorial you should make it quick, clear and easy to understand.
  5. R

Hello friends

Hi Ricky! Welcome! Nice to meet you here. Hope you enjoy your stay.
  6. R

Hey

Hi there! Welcome aboard. Glad you can join us here.
  7. R

More traffic???

Try to put your forum site signature on as many forum as you can.
  8. R

Tricks To Increase Traffic in Your Site

Ya I agree. Learn SEO , create good content regularly, 2-3 page per week with good internal link, get backlink gradually, increase credibility and monetize when traffic already stable.
  9. R

Adsenes Channel stats

mine too. but already went back to normal.
  10. R

Content, Seo & Ppc

i could give it a try. but maybe not PPC.
  11. R

Adsense earners!!!!

why email and url has to do with your paper?
  12. R

Recommended One?

adsense would be the best choice. but whatever choices you make only with good traffic you would make satisfied income. so if it a new website i won't worry too much about ads. traffic would be my main concern.
  13. R

Most effective ways to get traffic to your site ;)

you give good ideas of ways to get traffic. but from my experience by looking and listening to people's question i believe the problem of getting traffic is on the part of not doing enough or taking the necessary action or learning the necessary skills to get traffic. most of them doing things...
  14. R

i need program like adsense

i agree that adsense is the highest paid programs among cpc programs.
  15. R

How to have a good rank in alexa?

alexa rank sites by traffic volume and they got these traffic data from pc that install its toolbar. let say all the sites that are ranked within 100000 - 300000 received almost the same traffic some where around 10000 visitor daily. so do you think you would get any benefit by ranking 100000...
  16. R

look

you are focusing to many sites at the same thing. designing,promoting and testing takes time to have some understanding whether your site and biz would be accepted by the public. it is even harder when you competing in a hot contested market. but if you do the right thing still you can get it...
  17. R

Please Review: www.greatfunnypictures.com

is it possible to use frame or other methods of programming or maybe something like slideshow. the watching experience would be more exciting and smooth without seeing the page refresh every time we see next pictures. i just review just like your site a few days ago. this guy site is no 3 at...
  18. R

Another Client Project

pretty good design. haven't see much games site. maybe all of them look good like this.
  19. R

honest feedback needed

looks good to me for the time being. at least you can start getting traffic and do some test and evaluate the response received. what is the bounce rate, pageviews/unique visitor that sort of things.
  20. R

Facebook style website

you need to make us a little easier to give comment on your site. why not put some kind sample images of the sites. if you do that you would receive knowledgeable feedback from more forum members.
Back