• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Would anyone like to share a cPanel VPS with me?

Hello, I am the owner of a popular hungarian free hosting company. I want to buy a VPS for it, it costs about 30 dollars a month. The server would have a great uptime, around 99,9%. Now, I'm looking for someone to share this VPS with. It would have: 1024 MB RAM 1,5 GHZ CPU 50 GB disk...
  2. S

Reseller

Hello, I own a free hosting company, and I need a new reseller account with the following specs: 15-20 GB space (7 GBs already in use at another provider) 100 GB bandwidth cPanel/WHM Unlimited number of cPanel accounts (currently about 200) WHMReseller preferred, although it's not a must...
  3. S

Burst.NET

Hello, What do you think about Burst.Net's VPS service? Is their uptime good? Thanks in advance! Regards, Levente
  4. S

Free resellers at ResellersLab.com

Hello, We are a brand new free reseller hosting community. Our servers are more than reliable, and our support staff is ready to answer your questions anytime! For more information, please visit: http://resellerslab.com
  5. S

Free reseller

Hello, I have a free hosting company, which is currenltly ran on free resellers. Very soon, I will reach my current capacity, so I need to get another free reseller. What can you offer me? I don't hate post2host, but I'll never place ads on my users' sites, my site can have your adverts...
  6. S

Torrent site hosting!

I am wondering to create a torrent tracker site. Can you provide me free hosting with the following requirements: 100 mb space 1 g bw php mysql
Back