• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

2000 MB || Cpanel || MySQL

Step 1 Choose Domain Step 2 Choose Options Step 3 Review & Checkout Oops, there's a problem... out of stock We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us.
  2. M

Free (NO ADs) - Cixx6 Hosting [20gb/200gb/ssh/cpanel & more]

Yep... done that. ;) I just hope they return, as their server has been fast and reliable.
  3. M

I have 4 domains hosted on them, the sites are still live servers are fast , can still FTP , but need access to cpanel for MySQL and other actions. No ones replying to email , it's been about 2 months since main page has been black.
  4. M

What happened to cixx6.com ? Can't access main page or cpanel ......just getting a blank page.
  5. M

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

Thats not a true reflection of him theres a bunch of a-holes on here that will search and negative rep* all your posts if you embarrass them and their pathetic life *watch this , thats the only power they will ever have in their entire existence
  6. M

100 GB Bandwidth, 10 GB Disk Space, 99% Uptime

Q. Do you allow adult sites? A. No, we do not allow adult sites. http://www.dhmart.info/faq.html
  7. M

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

If this host offered a choice to place ADs instead of the large pop-over daily ADs, it would be great
  8. M

Who loves windows 7?

Ummm, but before YOU said I prove my point , you're a dumb@ss.... or maybe just an internet tough guy ? , still an @ss.
  9. M

Who loves windows 7?

The only one talking out their arse is you, you may want to keep it shut Imbecile, as you can see, OTHERS have agree with what I've experience, and I've agree with OTHERS. Don't show what a dumb@ss you are again, OK ?
  10. M

Cpanel Webhosting Needed : Can put 60x60 banner. No Posts, Reliable & stable hosting

Theres free hosts that offer that much which he seeks If YOU can't meet his demand, then it's none of your business how much he requested
  11. M

Who loves windows 7?

Quoted for truth Win7 is like a Hoover vacuum, it sucks (memory hog) big time also, like AboutWeb said This is so true, no BSOD for my XP.
  12. M

100 GB Bandwidth, 10 GB Disk Space, 99% uptime and more..

been more than a week and have been getting " Can't create directory: Disk quota exceeded in" even tho I have less than 200 MB of files uploaded, I deleted 50 MB and then try again and still same error... can't upload additional files
  13. M

Who loves windows 7?

Actually , my Dell desktop with XP runs fine the problem is with Windows7, this is on a Toshiba Toshiba always run other OS version fine.
  14. M

Who loves windows 7?

Windows 7 is crap Bought new laptop with windows 7: Operating system is a resource hog, even after disabling most tasks Hogs up disk-space with Gigabytes of hidden temporary files Search is the WORST in Windows7 , in XP I can define MY file size + last accessed date, or in DOCS and TXT...
  15. M

100GB Bandwidth, 10GB Disk Space, 99% Uptime and mores

guess I spoke up and jinxed myself past two days been getting " Can't create directory: Disk quota exceeded in" even tho I have less than 200 MB of files uploaded, I deleted 50 MB and then try to upload a file and still getting that error message
  16. M

need driver for windows 98 printer

http://www.driversdown.com/drivers/2182.shtml or http://www.nodevice.com/driver/LaserJet_2100/get29528.html or http://www.google.com/search?q=%22HP+LaserJet+2100%22+%22driver%22+%22windows+98%22&hl=en&num=100&lr=&ft=i&cr=&safe=off&tbs=
Back