• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Hosting Required and WebDesign for Christian website

Hosting Required and WebDesign for Christian website [Solved!] Hi there! Over the past year or so I have been creating ideas for a website for the glory of God, a Christian site with simple design and interactive items to try and display quickly and effectively the message of the Good News...
  2. D

Need a Personal Site Host Urgently

Hi, I am looking for a private account away from big companies to host a Personal site, I have a .co.cc and as a writer I need a good site to keep the work up. I would like to use my .co.cc as my Domain. If possible I need the following specs: -At least 100MB space for .doc/.odt/.pdf...
  3. D

My Services

Here is a list of all my Services that I offer: Payment by PayPal please or cheque: Freelance Writing -Film, TV, Commercial any kind of Freelance Writing. Please make sure you give enough time for me to work on any piece -Scripts, Short Stories, Proof Reading Advisory Work -Films, 3D...
  4. D

Best Plans that I should do?

Hi, I own www.webterna.zoomtemplates.net (seems like Ben made a large mark with webterna.com, he has given permission for me to use and I talk to him) Currently my packages are here: www.webterna.zoomtemplates.net Bearing in mind this month I have only 2GB Space and 20GB B/W are those...
  5. D

Launch Of Sun Host 350MB Space 8GB B/W £6/Month!

No Longer offering Please Delete this Thread @Mods.
  6. D

My Services

Christmas soon and I would like to buy parts for a new PC so I am in need of some cash. Heres what I offer: -Website Maintenance (not design) -PC/Server Buying/Building advice -Game Testing (Windows Vista) -General Site Support by E-mail -General Website Advice On my site...
  7. D

Render Server and Site

Hi! I own www.3dworld.elementfx.com and I make 3D Carrara Models and Movies for money. To improve my business and to allow Clients to download their finished products I need a Render Server and Site Host. I think it is possible to install my Carrara Render software on a dedicated server...
  8. D

Free Charity, Clan, Church and personal Host

Visit www.greathost.uni.cc for amazing deals! Custom Packages just for you! Our Standard Packages: 99.92% Uptime on your site! Our Ultimate Package This package is for the Extreme! 5GB Bandwith 450MB Space 5 Domains 15 Sub Domains 50 MySQL Databases 8 FTP Accounts CGI, PHP...
  9. D

Hello!

Hello I am here because many people say how good it is here. I offer Free Web Hosting and I enjoy designing sites and doing other Computer Projects and playing games. Thanks! www.greathost.uni.cc
  10. D

Free WHM Request

I have seen loads of these but I was wondering where can I get actually free Reseller Hosting, I will display ads on my site, link to you, share some profit with you. I have a name and domain name I just need to have free Reseller Hosting with WHM. Please only put genuine responses.
Back