• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Affordable Web Hosting | Starting at $1.50/m | 99.9& Uptime!

Welcome, NWH Networks provides cheap Shared and soon Reseller hosting plans - Which are setup instantly after purchase! All of our plans are upgradeable, the best part is, if your almost near your max capacity, we will increase them by either adding 2 slots to even adding 200MB-2GB of...
  2. N

60cent hosting/ $1 reseller - NWH XMAS Specials

Wow has it been some time since I have posted on here...To start it off NWH is back finally to the open web and is ready for your request for hosting. This year we are putting together a GREAT plan for your holidays specials, so feel free to stop by and put in your order. Coupon: xmas08 -...
  3. N

[urgent] Need Vps

Hello everyone here at FWS. As alot of you know I use to use CompleteVPS however they no longer do VPS hosting there, and now is under Comfy Hosting Solutions. Till I get a word back from them and all about my servers and the sites that I had going this is what I need and what im looking for...
  4. N

NWH 4th of July Special

nwhJPPromo Disk space: 5GB Bandwidth: 20GB cPanel Features: Unlimited Sign-Up: $0 Monthly: $4.44 (first week only, after 6/23/08 prices go to $8.44) Promo Code: 4thJU1Y www.nwhnetworks.com/order.html
  5. N

NWH cPanel Hosting - Back better then ever!

Hello all, As some of you may know we use to be a quite popular free hosting company. Then after a lot of changes, we went to paid and stayed there. Well now we return with new forums, new plans, new rules, and ready to host! Why pick us? Our uptime is a 99.89% (had a 40min downtime last...
  6. N

Need some help..

Alright, well its been awhile on here and I was looking at some threads at what some people had suggested. Well I'm here wondering what payment program should I use for taking in payments for hosting? I currently use PayPal which I don't have that many problems with, however lately I have had...
  7. N

NWH Free Hosting Returns -Great cPanel Hosting

Hello everyone, As some of you may know NWH: Networks was once a free webhosting company, then moved to paid, and now a reseller hosting company along with paid. Today is the start of the Free Hosting. We are keeping it for sure this time! nwhBABY Disk Space: 300 MB Bandwidth: 3 GB...
  8. N

NWH - cPanel Hosting to fit your PRICE!

Hello forum users, NWH: Networks would like to inform you of OUR current plans that are going on. To get the FULL list with price please check out www.nwhnetworks.com/hosting.php NWH Promo: Let NWH make YOUR Friday a GOOD Friday Though Good Friday isn't today nor tomorrow, this promo...
  9. N

NWH February End Promo

Hello FWS Users, NWH: Networks will end February with cheap paid plans! If you buy a paid plan from here to the end of February you will only pay $2.50 with FREE backups for 3months! As long as your on this plan you WON'T pay anything over $2.50. Wish to order? Contact me via PM. (Register...
  10. N

NWH: Networks FREE HOSTING PROMO!

Hello all FWS Users, NWH: Networks is having a FREE hosting promo going on for the next two days. Whats the catch? 15post to request and then after that as LONG as you post here and there its yours to keep. This is once in a lifetime chance to tryout the free plan as after the 2 days are...
  11. N

The Latest on NWH

Here is the latest information about NWH: Networks. Recently, the staff and I have been putting together a lot of information of what all would be showing up, and what all wouldn't be showing up. However some how information that is false is starting to get out... I think it's appropriate to...
  12. N

About CompleteVPS

Alright today I plan on buying a VPS from CompleteVPS but I need to know this... If I buy it tonight does it make my account auto so I can start working on it, when do i get my free domain that we get, and is it safe to use them (do they plan on being around for awhile) Really need to know...
  13. N

NWH Return Date

Hello Users/X-Users, As some as you know, well probably all have notice yet again we are down. Sorry it has taken this long to come together and post this to you all however we were informed the servers we be back up. Right now NWH: Networks is in a hold for awhile till more money can be...
  14. N

NWH: Networks - cPanel hosting - free backups included!

Here at NWH: Networks we offer you great cPanel hosting, that is ad-free. At NWH, we do the best we can when it comes to support users, and making them feel welcome to our community. Today NWH has gone around and asked people some who are hosted with us and some who are not of what they thought...
  15. N

NWH: Networks - cPanel Paid Plans

The host who gave you great free hosting, is here to give you great PAID hosting. NWH: Networks is now offering paid plans. NWH: Networks is offering good plans at a cheap price! And if you are EVER unsure about picking us then please read our testimonials. You can also pick between two ways...
  16. N

Avoid cgrim29588

Alright, Today NWH: Networks fired cgrim29588, and now he is threating to leave bad reviews on us. We want you guys to AVOID him at ALL COST. He works in many other places, in the past he tried to work at ZoomCities but they declined him and I know why now. Also he does copy and paste most of...
  17. N

Nwh - Free Paid Plan Contest

As you can tell we are running a contest at our site for 2 FREE paid plans cost would be $10 monthly. You can get this by following the rules. Space: 5gigs Bandwidth: 15gigs cPanel: 11 RvSkins Ruby on Rails Fantastico De Luxe AND MORE! www.nwhnetworks.com (clicking on the forums)...
  18. N

NWH v2.0

Dear Members of FWS, and NWH Okay you all are here to see it...People who was hosted with NWH: Networks has saw the problems we have ran into with TeppaHosting. I'm VERY sorry for the past months with any problem you have ran into while using us in the past. Some have been calling our return...
  19. N

FREE HOSTING! cPanel 11 8gb space, 18gb b/w and more!

Hello everyone, NWH: Networks is proud to announce the latest contest for users all around. NWH, is providing 5 PAID Plans all yours a lifetime worth. Whats the catch? You must have at least 10spam-free post. Must be very active. Recommend our service to others. What do we get 8GB Space...
  20. N

Need A TeamSpeak or Ventrilo Server

Okay I know I have my own hosting site etc. however I am looking for a FREE TeamSpeak or Ventrilio (prefer TS). Not really picky but I do need some slots (15slots max probably) In Return: A Linkback on my site, and of course when I inform others were I got it I will mention you (the provider).
Back