• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Hosting W/ High Max File Size

I'm hosting an online arcade site, the URL will most likely be www.NationGames.us.to until the Google Ads bring in enough money to pay for a TLD, also at that time I will most likely be moving to payed hosting. I need about a 75mb max file size because I'm uploading a zip file that contains...
  2. C

Name.com Register

I'm thinking of registering a domain with Name.com and was wondering if anybody has used them before and has some feedback for me. If there not very good, than I'm looking for a domain registar with these features... Compatible with Google Apps Under $10/year 5-10 subdomain 24/7 Support...
  3. C

Ventrilo Channel

Hello, My Counter-Strike: Source clan is looking for someone who can provide a free channel in a Ventrilo server. Hopefully located in Chicago, but anywhere in mid-west United States will do. Also, if it's not too much to ask, I don't want the server to be too overloaded with people and...
  4. C

CS:S Server

I'm looking for a 16 slot, 66 or 100 tick Counter-Strike: Source server for $22/month or less hopefully located in Chicago.
  5. C

Ventrilo Channel

Hey, my clan's Ventrilo server went down suddenly, and we need a place to stay and talk temporarily. A friend of ours was paying for our old Ventrilo server and I think he stopped paying. We'll only need about 15-20 slots for a few weeks until we buy a new server. Can anyone provide this? If...
  6. C

Uni.CC Email?

I've seen people on forums and everything who have emails like name@domain.uni.cc. I have a domain through them and I was wondering how do you do that? I've tried using Google Apps, but the things you have to do to enable it I don't thing uni.cc offers. If anyone knows how to do this please...
  7. C

Web Host W/ PHP Mail()

I'm looking for a web host with PHP Mail() enabled. It'll only be used for sign up verification/authentication, not spam. Other features I'm looking for are... -50 MB Space -2 GB Bandwidth -No forced ads, or just an 88x31 link which I place -MySQL v5+ -PHP v4+ -1 MySQL Database -1 FTP...
  8. C

TS Hosting [20 Slots]

I'm looking for free Team Speak server host of about 20 slots or more. I'd be willing to place an 88x31 button on my site which is layercake.co.nr. The server is for my Counter-Strike: Source clan. We have 17 members and have around 20 unique visits/day. The extra 3 visits bewilder, but...
Back