• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Need Help With php

I have tryed to change the fotter.tpl and header.tpl of my WHMcs templates folder to try to make it look like my website but i have come across a few codeing mistakes please could some help. Heres a link to my whmcs pages http://www.froggy-hosting.com/clientarea
  2. F

25% off All plans at Froggy-Hosting.com

Hi all :wave: This month we are haveing a 25% off every hosting plan. Valide From 1 Aug to 31 Aug 2007 Promotion Code: PCaug25off Here are your plans with the discounted prices Frogs Spawn Plan Disk Space 1500MB Bandwidth 3500MB Subdomains 10 MySQL Databases 20 POP3 Accounts 30 Auto...
  3. F

Need Help with WHMCS

I would like to customise my WHMCS to look like website and i dont know how to I only need poiting in the right direction like what page to change and were to change it and i can do the rest.
  4. F

How Long Dose It Take

Hi I have been in the hosting Bussiness for about 3 months now and i would like to know when you start geting clients. (because i have none :cry2:) What kind of things do you think I should do to try to get a few clients. What did you do at the very start of your hosting adventure. pirate2
  5. F

reseller account request

Hi all I would like to change my reseller. I would like to have at lesast 20Gb DS and 150Gb BW My budget is £10 per month :evilb: and you must be a host for at least a year and have live chat and support tickets and a forum and have a 30 day free trail. Here is a list of things i like...
  6. F

help with server error

I have recived this picture from some 1 i know and there hosting company dose not seem to be able to host there website and i would like to find out what might be wrong with this server:confused4 the hosting companys web address is cmxtserver.com here is the picture
  7. F

Please review my new site

I have got a new website called froggy hosting.com Could you review it and tell me what you think. www.froggy-hosting.com
  8. F

New Plans 30% more for your money

Hi :evilb: Froggy Hosting.com has just redesigned our website so we have new plans and here they are Web Hosting Plans Frogs Spawn Disk Space 1500MB Subdomains 10 MySQL Databases 20 POP3 Accounts 30 Auto responders 30 Prices Yearly £19.99 Price per Month £1.99 Learn More...
Back