• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

oscommerce design

Hi Luke :wave: I would love to help you make a design for your oscommerce shop. Heres my recent work www.jnbits.co.uk Please contact me if you r interested. email james@ninhams-css.co.uk msn jnbits@hotmail.co.uk James
  2. F

Reliable UK host needed!

Hi exalmer :wave: Froggy Hosting would like to offer you our Frogs Spawn Plan Disk Space 500MB Bandwidth 1500MB Subdomains 10 MySQL Databases 20 POP3 Accounts 30 We are based in the UK but our servers are based in the US You will be hosted on Linux servers All of this for £2.95/...
  3. F

Review my design

i like the design but i think you need to change the whmcs to your design and it would look and feel even better. :)
  4. F

Hosting Site For Sale

Its down for me two :confused4
  5. F

US 5/mo + Cpanel + CC Payment

Hi Sorrento :wave: Froggy Hosting would like to offer you a custom plan. 1500Mb Disk Space 5000Mb Bandwidth 50 Mysql Databases 100 Email Accounts 50 Subdomains Fantastico, 99% Uptime, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Free weekly Backups, live support and we dont over sell. £2.50 Per Month...
  6. F

Need a host.

Hi cnelson :wave: Froggy Hosting can offer you 2Gb Disk space. 15 Gb. Bandwidth. cpanel, fantasico, 99% uptime. Your ads are allowed. domain name. free .com domain name this month only. use PCsepfree.com Live support, Support Tickets, and msn and yahoo. All of this for £6.50 per...
  7. F

Need Help With php

i think i have got it can you have a look
  8. F

Need Help With php

I have tryed to change the fotter.tpl and header.tpl of my WHMcs templates folder to try to make it look like my website but i have come across a few codeing mistakes please could some help. Heres a link to my whmcs pages http://www.froggy-hosting.com/clientarea
  9. F

25% off All plans at Froggy-Hosting.com

Hi all :wave: This month we are haveing a 25% off every hosting plan. Valide From 1 Aug to 31 Aug 2007 Promotion Code: PCaug25off Here are your plans with the discounted prices Frogs Spawn Plan Disk Space 1500MB Bandwidth 3500MB Subdomains 10 MySQL Databases 20 POP3 Accounts 30 Auto...
  10. F

Need Help with WHMCS

ok thanks webadpro
  11. F

reseller account request

Found a reseller thanks for all the posts
  12. F

Need Help with WHMCS

How do you customise it to your webdesign
  13. F

Need Help with WHMCS

I would like to customise my WHMCS to look like website and i dont know how to I only need poiting in the right direction like what page to change and were to change it and i can do the rest.
  14. F

How Long Dose It Take

Hi I have been in the hosting Bussiness for about 3 months now and i would like to know when you start geting clients. (because i have none :cry2:) What kind of things do you think I should do to try to get a few clients. What did you do at the very start of your hosting adventure. pirate2
  15. F

Hosting Request

Hi 14 Crosstown Froggy-hosting.com can offer you our custom free hosting plan 500Mb Disk Space 1000Mb Bandwidth 10 Subdomains 10 DataBases 10 POP3 Email Accounts Free Subdomain yourname.freefh.info Cpanel Live Help Fantastico and you can add your domain later on Link Back on first page
  16. F

Please I Need only 50MB space & 2GB Bandwidth

Hi NoCatch you need to add the .net bit to your link on your post:angel:
  17. F

reseller account request

Hi all I would like to change my reseller. I would like to have at lesast 20Gb DS and 150Gb BW My budget is £10 per month :evilb: and you must be a host for at least a year and have live chat and support tickets and a forum and have a 30 day free trail. Here is a list of things i like...
  18. F

help with server error

ok thanks for the help
  19. F

help with server error

I have recived this picture from some 1 i know and there hosting company dose not seem to be able to host there website and i would like to find out what might be wrong with this server:confused4 the hosting companys web address is cmxtserver.com here is the picture
  20. F

need free hosting for simple forum

I might be able to host you but i need to know what your domain name is
Back