• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

what do you prefer?

I wonder how often you use an additional domain registration of you hosting company or you prefer to reg it only with the domain registrars. Many companies provide this kind of services. Share your feelings about that. Thanks! :-)
  2. P

ping test

Help me to ping HqHost.net. Their ping IP is 80.77.87.243. Thanks in advance.
  3. P

Windows web hosting

Is there any point in starting your business from Windows web hosting? M6.net seems a good company for it with their affordable prices and friendly support. Has anybody already used them?
  4. P

Webhostingbuzz is ready for Halloween

I have seen the web site of Webhostingbuzz.com and they have changed their interface a little. Pumpkins are instead of heads of the people. The owner of Webhostingbuzz has a nice sense of humor IMO. :-)
  5. P

Hi

Hello to everyone! I'm a noob and I hope the community will help me to solve my web hosting issues.
Back