• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Free cPanel Web Hosting - No Ads! - 250mb Space - 2500MB Bandwidth

UPDATE: I've split the system into two accounts, one requiring posting and one requiring no posting, but with less features.
  2. G

Did you start your free host because ????

I'm not really sure why, I've just always wanted to be a host, but I didn't want the responsibility of charging customers etc....so free was the way to go. I still treat my users with respect etc, but there is less pressure.
  3. G

There are no ads placed on websites, but I'd prefer it if members adhered to the language rules...although that is just to prevent from too many non-English sites filling up the servers, but I won't actively delete non-English accounts.
  4. G

It's 250mb and there are no ads, I'll fix the TOS now. :
  5. G

Features - No Posting Required * 100MB of space * 1GB of bandwidth * The right to use your own domain * FTP Support * MySQL Support * PHP & ASP Support * No Ads! Features - 10 Posts required on forum per month. * 250mb of space * 2500MB of bandwidth * The...
Back