• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Hosting Request

I'm currently running a new site which is for "niche" markets of High Powered Tactical Lighting (Flashlights). I'm not running anything fancy, Just Drupal and SMF. Below is what i'm pretty sure i need: 300MB of Diskspace (Can work with 200 at the very least) 700MB - 1GB of Bandwidth...
  2. M

Free cPanel Resellers / Free cPanel Shared Hosting / Free Domains

iPost2Host (Provided by Flysta.com) is offering Ad-Free cPanel and WHM Reseller and Shared hosting plans for as little as 1 post per month for shared or 10 for reseller. Below is the list of our packages iPost2Host Shared Hosting Services iPost2Host Personal - 1 Post per month 100Mb Space...
  3. M

Ad-Free Reseller and Shared Hosting (Post2Host)

iPost2Host (Provided by Flysta.com) is offering Ad-Free cPanel and WHM Reseller and Shared hosting plans for as little as 1 post per month for shared or 10 for reseller. Below is the list of our packages iPost2Host Shared Hosting Services iPost2Host Personal - 1 Post per month 100Mb Space...
  4. M

Need hosting.

I'm in need of hosting, Its going to be for a small blog (Around 150-200 Visitors) It'll be running WordPress This is what I'm thinking === Disk Space: Around 50-100MB Bandwidth: Unknown, Hosting providers are going to have a better idea on what amount of bandwidth 150-200 visitors will...
Back