• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

Am I the only one?

As the owner of a U.S. host, I wish I could say that. I remember going to Australia and exchanging money. It was nearly doubled. Though, I do have a lot of proxy hosting business coming in. The last couple of months have been great and I have not been negatively effected by the economic trends...
  2. V

Simple steps to build website for a beginner.

First off, if you use a web host that has cPanel and Fantastico you will have an easy time creating and managing a web site without much experience as these programs make webmastering easy. Fantastico allows you to install CMS programs like Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal in just a couple of clicks...
  3. V

I for one

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/445498/robotic_beer_launching_refrigerator/ Some college geeks designed this one.
  4. V

A Story

Touching story. Keep on living. I know I do.
  5. V

Rocking out to Queen Fail

I guess someone had to do something that stupid first before people started putting out disclaimers saying not to.
  6. V

Hot CPU and GPU =(

I have had experiences where dust building up in the CPU cooling fan prevented it from doing its job. I have also founded that smaller cases where hardware is tightly packed together also have heat problems. I did a test before and found that placing a shroud on the case fan to direct the air to...
  7. V

PHP Proxy Hosting With Special Features. Take control of your Proxy Script.

Take control of your proxy script and increase ad revenues by filtering out traffic with low conversions. PHP Proxy Hosting All proxy hosting accounts include certain features that proxy sites need: * Hosting PHProxy, Zelune, Glype and Surrogafier. * Pre-installed block list of...
  8. V

Web proxy host needed

I offer proxy hosting with 15 domains and 400 GB of transfer for $29.99 per month. Here are the plan details: http://www.xproxyhost.com/hosting.html If you are interested, I also offer managed dedicated servers where you get your own machine but the admin & security work are done for you...
  9. V

[required] proxy - vps!

Are you interested in a managed hosting solution where you get your own dedicated server but the admin & security work are done for you on a regular basis?
  10. V

cPanel Fantastio Hosting - Recieve 25% Discount For 1 Year Pre-Pay

Vectro - Web Hosting With Quality Tech Support Get a shared hosting plan with tons of features and support that never leaves you in the dark. $14.95/mo. and no set-up fee. Pay one year in advance for a 25% discount ($11.21/mo.). Features Included With Standard Hosting: 1 Domain...
Back