• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Vista Support - Random Shutdowns

This is the] error i just got... [IMG]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3238/ror1010.png[/IMG Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3 Locale ID: 3081 Additional information about the problem: BCCode: 1a BCP1: 0000000000041790 BCP2...
  2. R

Vista Support - Random Shutdowns

Hi Everyone, For a while now i have been having problems with my Vista laptop, a month or so ago i did a system restore however it still is continuing to happen. Basically the laptop looks up and the screen goes blank, a few seconds later it will reboot and start back up as normal...
  3. R

Webhost-warehouse forum

Seems as tho you are still sadly having some problemes as the website nore the forum is loading up, I am getting a "Firefox can't find the server at www.webhost-warehouse.com" message and the same is happening for my hosting account under mt-webhost.
  4. R

Webhost-warehouse forum

Cheers Jordan for letting me know what is happening with the forum, Maybe you should make a note of this on the website so people know what is happening.
  5. R

Needing some help

Super Wolves: i downloaded the software you suggested but if i am ti save the thumbnail it has a gray background on it which i don't want. LSComputers: No a gallery is not what i need for the job, Any help would be appreciated.
  6. R

Webhost-warehouse forum

Hello there. Just posting a quick topic to see if anyone has any information on the webhost-warehouse forum? For the past week or so i have been unfortunately been getting the following message. Cheers Richo
  7. R

Needing some help

Hello all, This might not be in the right place but here goes How do you make a large image into a thumbnail so you can place on a website? So like on the thumbnail and it opens the real size onto the screen or in another window. Cheers Richo
  8. R

Post your ctrl+v

9815 errm :S
  9. R

Web hosting Request

I will get back to you sometime tomorrow ( Australian time ) once i have spoken to my friend.
  10. R

Web hosting Request

I am just making a hosting request for a friend of mine, He is wanting: -- Around 30gb space -- Bandwidth 60 -- No email accounts needed -- Cpanel -- Unlimited features -- Reliable server -- Good uptime. Cheers Richo
  11. R

Webhost-Warehouse down?

Seems the server has gone down again, Gez we are having a bad time of it :(
  12. R

Webhost-Warehouse down?

Thanks for keeeping us updated :) I was startiung to woder why the server was offline again.``````````````````
  13. R

Webhost-Warehouse down?

Is there any infromation of what is happening with leeshost? Also i am having a few problemes so far, When i have gone to change my password i am getting the following error. Your password could not be changed because the new password is it is based on a dictionary word, please try again...
  14. R

Webhost-Warehouse down?

No i have not gotten an email from you regarding my account, I will PM you.
  15. R

Webhost-Warehouse down?

Good to see the server is back up, Just wondering weather the server linked with leeshost is up or wha is happening there? Also don't forget to get my v8torque account set up :)
  16. R

Webhost-Warehouse down?

Alright so by the sounds of it the servers will be ready by tomorow afternoon, It's currently .22 PM here where i am so some time during the night if i am correct.
  17. R

Webhost-Warehouse down?

Alright, So it should be all ready by tomorow (Tuesday) late afternoon? Cheers
  18. R

Webhost-Warehouse down?

So i take it the servers have not been fully installed yet? As i have not gotten any emails as of yet.
  19. R

Webhost-Warehouse down?

Alright thanks for the information Jordano, Will we be contacted via email when our accounts are re opened on the new server or will we have to contact you?
  20. R

Webhost-Warehouse down?

Well i just hope we have better luck this time, Will we be still have a fast server speed and good uptime?
Back