• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

voice record script

bump! hehe
  2. T

Is there any goody one here who could upload this myspace resource script for me ^^

here's the url pls check that out. pls help me guys if you guys could really upload this for me i would really appriciate that.
  3. T

Is there any goody one here who could upload this myspace resource script for me ^^

I found these scripts in net and downloaded it for free and became really frustrated coz i tried it for like 10x to upload and reupload but still no luck lots of error are still showing up plese help me. these are the scripts that i tried so hard to upload...
  4. T

voice record script

im just wondering if i could get a script where people could record stuffs through their mic and generate a code to post in websites like myspace, multiply, friendster.. etc... similar as this script (snapvine)
  5. T

pls provide me this....

>_< its all from itunes. i bought it. idont need your advice.
  6. T

pls provide me this....

to cut it short. i will manually upload mp3's, wma's, that has the capacity of 3to 8mb per file. could you give me my request? if yes then i will appriciate that.
  7. T

pls provide me this....

sorry! my bad. ok 3 to 5gb of space or higher 10, 15, 20gb of bandwidth or higher is ok! your ads, linkbacks, etc, no problem with that. php cpanel! and pls im an impatient person so idont have a plan signing up on a forum and hitting some points to gain something lol. sorry i need...
  8. T

pls provide me this....

well actually im planning to upload a -media script and networking script
  9. T

pls provide me this....

ads, banner, link back will do! -high amount of space/bandwidth -php cpanel/fantastico -pls no forum sign up, posting, or whatsoever,. sorry thats annoying lol pls plss im begging haha. -leigha
  10. T

regarding myspace

1. is there a free scirpt that could offer me tweaks with myspace? like layouts generators etc.. you know na mean... and... 2. is there a script where i could put codes and yet it could preview the layout itself? just like a myspace with preview one...
  11. T

really a RELIABLE one.. i badly need it.

fantastico de luxe. (smf 1.1.2) 200mb up. webspace 3gb up. bandwidth no posting required or whatsoever! its annoying lol banner ads yes sure thing no problem but plssss not that big eh. hope you guys could give a better one that could support my site forever. lol NEWEIZZZZ I was...
  12. T

php 5 / fantastico

200 mb plus... 2 or 3 to 5 plus of bandwith PHP 5 plus version.. mysql cpanel/fantastico de luxe ads.. yes a text link or logo link! :) no forum post required or something like that... >_< thanks and good day.. :)
  13. T

fantastico de luxe

TY yes they gave me my infos regrds with webhosting, but i cant fine the cpanel page wherin i should log in.
  14. T

fantastico de luxe

TY, but one Q. how long does it usually takes for a request?
  15. T

fantastico de luxe

really? well thats great so how ima able to get that package?
  16. T

Cheap/free web hosting tiamat-studio.com

do you offer fantastico de luxe?
  17. T

fantastico de luxe

do they offer fantastico de luxe *new version of fantastico* and btw i read it, and it said that it may cost me.
  18. T

fantastico de luxe

i visited the site.. uhmm do they have fantastico de luxe feature?
  19. T

fantastico de luxe

sorry i havent started it up yet but it would be all about my alma mater and cars and etc. hihi
Back