• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Please review my football website

http://www.cflzone.com/
  2. R

Advertise on my site & help set fair prices please

There are two objectives I would like to accomplish with this thread and that is for you to help me set prices for advertising banners on my site and to possibly find people who may be interested in advertising on my site. Site: Is a Canadian Football League fan site which started in november...
  3. R

Please review my website: CFL Zone.com

Hello there, I would really appreciate comments on my website in the area's of: Looks (i.e. does the logo/ site design look good enough that if you were a Canadian Football League fan, you would visit my site again?): Originality: Functionability (i.e. is it easy to use): Content...
  4. R

Forums...oooh the irony

It seems like forums are discriminated against on here, yet this is a forum and where would thousands of people be without this great forum? Instead of outlawing forums and everything related to forums, why not make a forum for people that want to advertise / ask for reviews / buy & sell banner...
Back