• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Evasenet - New billing system and updated plans!!

Evasenet now has a 10% off summer offer! All of our packages are the highest quality we can make, and we strive to better our services. We now have whmcs so we accept many more payment methods! We accept - Verified paypal Mailing Unverified paypal Cheques Moneybookers And...
  2. E

Evasenet - Quality, Inexpensive

Evasenet is now bigger and better than ever! We now have kayako support suite, phphostbot, a support forum and an amazing new design, what reason do you have not to signup? Basic plan 30GB space 300GB bandwidth $6 p/m Cpanel 10 Fantastico Unlimited features Automatic billing that accepts...
  3. E

Windows vps (small space no control panel)

I'm currently creating a game, which the server uses a batch file that people connect to using a client that they can download. I need somewhere to host my batch file and the files with it. I don't need anymore than 300mb space and 20gb bandwidth. But i do need root access, i don't want...
Back