• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

FREE Website Hosting - 5GB Disk Space - 10GB Bandwidth - THIS IS HUGE!!!

Hello all, Just to indicate to all my Dear Users, that after a little week, and due to the success of fizwig.com, I was obliged to upgrade the server to a stronger bigger one, and move all the datas. Now the server is back ! :) Best regards, Fizwig Webmaster :wave:
  2. F

Hello Musicana, I just replied to your PM ;) Best regards, Fizwig Webmaster
  3. F

Hello iBug, Could you give me your account name, in order I get a look at it ? Best regards, Fizwig Webmaster
  4. F

Not for free, but maybe for 1$ / month, yes. I'm just thinking of an offer really different from all others. What do you propose ? ;) Best regards, Fizwig Webmaster
  5. F

Hi wCwFaN56, Have you looked by chance in your spam folder ? Anyway give me your account name here or by PM. Best regards, Fizwig Support
  6. F

Hi Troy1, No, hopefully, we offer the possibility to upload all your files once a time with your preferred FTP client. :). Tell me which software you're unable to push ? Best regards, Fizwig Support.
  7. F

Hi TheGamer, I've answered to you in the Fizwig Ticket System, visible in your fizwig control panel ;) Best regards, Fizwig Support.
  8. F

Hi, The authorized file types are : jpg|gif|html|htm|php|txt|png|css|bmp|js|swf|xml|tpl|sql|php3|zip|pdf So review your list please, before posting wrong infos ;) Best regards, Fizwig Support.
  9. F

Hi, Yes ! :) All is still open ;) ++ Fizwig Support
  10. F

Problems

Hi Mister Astrozombie :) I replied to your ticket maybe less than 4 hours after your asking, but maybe you don't know how to read your tickets threads ? Just let me know if you need more assistance, Best regards, Fizwig Support.
  11. F

Yes of course you can, by your DNS settings in your domain name, by creating a CN (or Alias). Fizwig provides only one extra domain name per free account. Tell me if you need more assistance about that :) Best regards, Fizwig Support
  12. F

CynthiaFinnegan, yes you can host uni.cc domains on our free service. redearth, no sorry we do allow phpproxy to be run on the server even if it is for personal use. Also just a quick note to let everyone know we have just completed a major upgrade of our servers to provide an even faster...
  13. F

azoundria, Thanks for your opinions. Please find my replies below. Firstly after registering you receive the following message "Confirmation email sent... We have just sent an email at the email you entered. In order to create the account, please follow the instructions from the email." I...
  14. F

Hi ssd, let me know what your account name is and I will take a look for you. Thanks Fizwig Support
  15. F

pbanerje, you will needed to log into your domain registrar's admin and change the dns settings for the domain there. Exactly which domain registrar is the domain registered through? I might be able to give you a little more specific instructions if you let me know. It can take up to 48 hours...
  16. F

Just leave the domain blank if you do not wish to host your own domain name on our free hosting service. You do not need to enter a value here if you just want a free subdomain. Thanks Fizwig Support
  17. F

Hi Don_will, yes we have restrictions on certain file types to prevent people taking advantage of the free service. htaccess files are disabled. What other file extensions would you like enabled? Thanks Fizwig Support
  18. F

Fizwig Questions Farshidonline, sorry we cannot enable JailedShell access for the free hosting service. Try our premium hosting for JailedShell access. ifeallday1, I will answer you questions below... Do you force ads on the pages that we create for free? Yes there are forced ads on your...
  19. F

Hi JCDenton34, to add a domain name to your free hosting account log into the control panel, click on Account Settings and under Extra Domain add your domain name. You will need to change the domains nameservers where ever you registered the domain. The nameservers need to be set to...
  20. F

spainhunters, unfortunately we do require that you display our google ads. You can actually get them removed for a small fee which you will find under the Resources section. SticKer, yes we do host your own domain names which you can add at any time after you have registered. tphilakone, there...
Back