• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Z

www.cheaphostdirect.com is now offering free accounts on the lanch of our new site

what is the requeriments? no ads? need posting?
  2. Z

Need Hosting for a personal info web

Hi, i have seen my last post has been deleted, but now i need a hosting NO to upload a script PTR, because it is a forbidden company. I need a hosting to put my personal web information and i would like to get a hosting with these requests: - 100mb or more disk space - 1Gb or more data...
  3. Z

Cloghost is back! (for a limited time)

no ads? have Cpanel? have php? support all kind of domains? support spanish web? ¿?
  4. Z

Free Hosting: No Ads, No Posting, Instant Activation

there aren't info about the offer *_*
  5. Z

● ● ● Z9S.BIZ| Free Hosting | 2GB SPACE | 20GB BANDWIDTH | CPANEL | QUICK SETUP ● ● ●

i signed up 24h ago and i haven't any answer about this host...
  6. Z

FREE 1GB Space & 20GB BW cPanel Hosting! NO ADS, NO POSTING! Limited Time...

well i hve asked for some help 4 days ago in this forum (Here) about the script PTR, but all meaning is a SPAM script... i though the SPAM means to send unauthorization mails and this is the ilegal activity but now i know to send mails to people who give their permission PTR to send mails is a...
  7. Z

FREE 1GB Space & 20GB BW cPanel Hosting! NO ADS, NO POSTING! Limited Time...

i'd like to get a acount but to host a ptr script ... do u allow this kind of webs?
  8. Z

Ur-webhosting.com 500 MB OF SPACE

the offer is office
  9. Z

Ur-webhosting.com 500 MB OF SPACE

i have send a email to support@ur-webhosting.com to get an account last friday and i'm still w8 for an answer :cry2: :cry2:
Back