• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Gaming-impulse.com

i was hoping everyone could check out the site and tell me what they think. and if anyone knows were i could find a gaming site that is selling banner space that would be great.
  2. M

www.iphoneinspire.com

hi everyone, just finished a new site, am hoping to get some feedback on it. the site is www.iphoneinspire.com forums will be coming up later, the site has only been up since the 28th of june. ad space is for sale on it. if interested in purchasing ad space simply register and on...
  3. M

Iphone

i am selling ad space on www.iphoneinspire.com prices are not set yet, just register for the site and place your offer in the advertisement section. forums are being developed at the moment. thank you for your time and interest in advance.
  4. M

need host for 2 days only right now!!!!

i need to demo a shopping cart to one of my clients but my hosting is down and i am trying to make the sale. if someone could be so kind as to give me a free hosting account for 2 days i would greatly appreciate it. i need linux, mysql database with cpanel and only like 300mb of space and...
  5. M

reseller

hi, i am looking for a reseller account with whm/cpanel, database backup, dedicated ip, unlimited ftp, unlimited domains, unlimited subdomains, around 40-80gb space, 100+gb bandwidth, unlimited emails, 99.9% uptime ,and no ads. i am looking for cheap but quality hosting, i am looking for...
  6. M

How do you find sites that will pay for ads?

hi i am currently developing a gaming website that will include ladders, forums, reviews, previews, codes, release dates, blog, and tournaments. i have 3 sections on the site reserved for ad space, thing is i dont know were to find companies looking to pay to fill it. my community is over...
  7. M

gaming-impulse.com sponsor!!!!!

i am looking for someone to sponsor my site. the site is a ladder/forum/tournament/blog/review/preview/code website for online video games. we have a forum we started in march with over 500 people. on it we only offer a place for the community to come together, and we have them all informed...
  8. M

other: making a ladder script

i am going to start up a ladder site with forums for RTS games. i have been a admin for a few ladder sites and so i know how to run them, i have a partner that does gfx. i would like to find someone to either help us learn how to create a ladder script, or find someone that would like to go...
Back