• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Offering my design services; More Info Inside

As above, thanks very much.
  2. D

Offering my design services; More Info Inside

Have all the spots been taken Schmarvin? If not, I'd love a design similar to http://www.oswd.org/design/preview/id/1165 with a bit of a Web 2.0 feel to it. Div/CSS made would be ideal. Would you require a linkback of sorts on the site/ Thanks
  3. D

Looking to Upgrade Computer

Thanks for the advice so far. So that's 2 votes to one in favour of the Intel, right?
  4. D

Thanks for that. If you could PM me where you got the stuff from, and maybe a price of a new video card, that would be good :) On a related note, I'm looking into possibly a new laptop. I've seen one I quite like, and it has the option between Intel or AMD processor. The options are...
  5. D

Thanks for the advice. Given some good food for thought there :)
  6. D

From what I can deduce: CPU: AMD Athlon XP 3000+ 2.17GHz RAM: 1GB DDR (can't find more info than that)] Hard Drive: Maxtor 6Y160P0 161GB (ATA133, 8MB Cache) Video Card: ATI ALL-IN-WONDER 9200 SERIES If you need any more info, can *try* and find it out.
  7. D

Hey, I'm looking into upgrading my current computer, and looking for some advice on any components you can recommend. Currently I've got an AMD 2.1Ghz processor, and looking to upgrade to probably a Quad Core. I'm assuming that I'll probably need an upgraded motherboard to cope with this...
  8. D

[PHP]Read POP3 Email Account

Thanks very much for your help. Also, I can't find a decent email parser. Searched around and only came across 2, neither of which work that well. If anyone has come across a parser that works, do let me know. Thanks
  9. D

Just tried a number of different combinations, and the only successful result was sending from my ISP email to my BTinternet/Yahoo email address. Strange that it's doing this.
  10. D

Oh right. Mine looked like this (sent from a Gmail account):
  11. D

Thanks very much. It works, logging in and checking mail correctly, which is the important thing. Haven't had a chance yet to check other stuff out, but it looks brilliant. Thanks very much, you've been a great help. One other thing, having a quick read through the output (not having been...
  12. D

Hey, I'm looking for a script that is able to log into my POP3 email account, and download all the unread mails (or any that are already there, doesn't matter). I'll then ammend the script so it puts the details into a database (eg from address, subject, body etc) Found a couple of...
  13. D

Small PHP Hosting Request

Hey, I'm looking for hosting from a reputable host, preferably one that had a decent uptime and has been around for a while. My requirements aren't huge, only need a few hundred MBs space and a couple of GBs bandwidth. Most important feature I require is email to script forwarding. Using...
  14. D

[JS] Add Onload to <BODY> Tag

So with Greasemonkey, is it possible to just do: window.onload=function() { document.forms['myForm'].elements['firstField'].focus() }
  15. D

[JS] getElementById & <script> tags

Moved to my own thread. Sorry to Mentok.
  16. D

[JS] Add Onload to <BODY> Tag

Hey, I want to, using Javascript, to add an onload script to the <body> tag. IT will be a Greasemonkey script, and using Javascript I want to do the following: Say I have a body tag of: <body class="oneColFixCtr"> I want to change this, using Javascript, to: <body class="oneColFixCtr"...
  17. D

Yeah, but I want to add the onload bit using javascript.
  18. D

Hope you don't mind me posting a similar question here (will delete if you rather keep it to your own topic). I want to do something similar, but add an additional parameter to the <body> tag using Javascript. As part of a Greasemonkey script, I want to add an onload function. How would I go...
  19. D

[JS] Dragging Table Rows

Hello, I've come across the following site: http://www.gregphoto.net/sortable/advanced/ - which allows for items to be dragged arounded, and between rows. This is more or less what I want, but it needs to be in a table (as need the table to have sort functions etc). I've tried to convert...
  20. D

Rock Band & Guitar Hero

I've got both the Guitar Hero and Rock Band game (using the GH3 controller for both games) on the Xbox 360. They are both decent games, although I'd say Rock Band is a consierably easier game on the guitar than Guitar Hero (almost finished RB on Expert, yet to fail a song, whereas only half way...
Back