• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Winning-Host.eu offering first 5 free reseller/WHM accounts! NO ads,NO P2H

Hi..may I have one, Hi, May I have an account too.?? my domain SimpleScience.in Thanks for such an interesting offer....
  2. N

Wanna work jointly with webhosts...

I will send you my CV soon ... Anything else ?
  3. N

What do you say about caro ?

Hi everybody, Caro.net is giving 1 month free for every purchase of their Dedicated servers ... It is interesting ... I want to know if anyone of you have any comment on them ?
  4. N

I am new

Ha ha .. nice pic .. I really liked it ... welcome here man!
  5. N

Do you need my CV ?
  6. N

uk = morons

Enjoyable thread .. :-D
  7. N

Hi, I am a part time Hardware and Networking support personnel and a dedicated student of Comp... and especially a Linux mad!! Have good logical reasoning skill and understanding of the tech sides of hosting .. I want to work with any webhosting provider to gain more experience...
  8. N

Host that allows SSH.

Oh ... :-O this is for the first time I am seeing someone who wants SSH for transfering files over it.. !!! What is wrong with FTP or Cpanel ?? I know that many peoples like SSH for many optimizations and cron etc... But for transferring files ??!! :-O
  9. N

Cheapest Domain on the Net!

Hey you all .. what do you say about this offer.. I have just got it.. Only 3 dollar for a domain : http://hostmysite.com/ Also What are your opinions about this: netfirms.com .. giving domains at just 5$ .. I do use this one and have got it to be nice ...
  10. N

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I love everyone here and I love all the places around the Earth... Hey ... enjoy you all .. and spread peace and love to every corner of this sweet planet... But I like India[as I am born and brought up here] and Canada[as my sweetest girl lives here :-*] little more .. ;-)
  11. N

Unbelievable Requests/Offers!

ha ha a good topic indeed... I think mods must take important steps for it...
  12. N

Needing budget webhosting -- $40 CDN/year

Hi, I can offer you one week free trial on my paid space if you wish.. 1GB space and 8 GB bandwidth for just 3$ per month via paypal.PM me if you wish....
  13. N

100% FREE NO ADS High Speed & Reliable FREE cPanel & WHM Hosting! 1GB Space/20GB BW!!

I have used that link and have not got anything yet ..... :-O
  14. N

Free Hostzio.com Cpanel Reseller Account

Hey .. I can point you towards some good tutorials and also if you give me some time .. then I may be able to manage to write one good[if not be excellent] for you.. :-D
  15. N

Free Hostzio.com Cpanel Reseller Account

I am sorry to say that currently I do not have time to write such a guide ..but what I can do is check your forum and answer your support questions as a tech stuff.. I have experience in Cpanel and WHM and also I have mid level experience in setting up and administering Linux servers .... I do...
  16. N

EZHostLive

Okey .. let us look what he pays the community
  17. N

Cyber-ug.net :- Free .com,.net,.org ,e.t.c + Hosting

Ha ha ...so you are going to give free hosting where you are on a free one yourself: Go here:http://gordo.nbhost.uni.cc/forum/ you are hosted on nbhost.uni.cc Good plans though.. :-D
  18. N

Shoudl I Give Hosting For Free

Giving a good space for free to those who deserves is not bad..But I do not think that we should give free space to all who visit our site ..
  19. N

10-20 GB space, 4$/mo ?

By the way....... I have a friend named ryan at admin[at-at]openlamp.eu.org They are working to get a dedicated server for themselves and divide the cost between themselves.....I am a tech supporter of them .... you may contact him at that address for better things.....they will work as a...
  20. N

10-20 GB space, 4$/mo ?

http://www.the-hosting.com/shared_plans.html and http://www.omnis.com/webhosting_unix.php . I am reseller and I want my business not to go to hell ...so I will be able to give you the things and also they originally oversell thing to direct customers but I will not ....for my own gain
Back