• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

(New Version) $2 Rapidshare Premium Link Maker Script

This script is for webmasters who would like to make Rapidshare.com premium link generating website! MAKE YOUR OWN SITE JUST LIKE THIS FOR ONLY $2! Hurry! By pm only... and only to the first 50 person who's interested. Script Demo: x92.org
  2. B

domain.com?

Any good with domain.com? Im thinking of register some domains with them. Please advice if this company reliable?
  3. B

Call to undefined function: imagecreatefrompng()

i receive this error: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatefrompng() in /home/mac/public_html/umi/mind.php on line 29 i'm not very familiar with php, but i think the configured is ok.... : PHP Version 4.4.4 GD Support enabled GD Version 2.0 or higher...
  4. B

Ads code help needed please

Can anyone here teach me how to place the ads code from adversal.com? I had placed the code between the <head></head> tags on http://www.kong.mrpanda.net/index.html but received error in my IE browser as below. How can this fix? Thanks in advance!
Back