• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

4uHost-what?

Awesome it's back! 4UHost is back and running.
  2. R

4uHost-what?

Well looks like that was the problem, the e-mail was in my spam folder. At least I had made a backup the night before the shut down. I have already moved my site, I lost a member and a few posts, but not that much of a problem. I wish you all luck getting everything set-up again, who knows...
  3. R

4uHost-what?

Well, still no luck. I hate to say it but I am starting to give up. I'm setting up another account somewhere else now. I'll keep my eye on this thread, but it maybe the end of 4uhost.
  4. R

4uHost-what?

Still down, I hope this isn't the end! :(
  5. R

Ebay song

Pretty old song, still good. :p
  6. R

4uHost-what?

I'm sure he will be here soon. I'm just hoping the damage is only temporary.
  7. R

4uHost-what?

I hope so, there was talk about restarting the server, maybe he decided it was time?
  8. R

4uHost-what?

I was just about to PM Acoole. I noticed even his personal forums www.wii-fans.net is down. EDIT: Guess I can't PM him yet, don't have enough posts.
  9. R

4uHost-what?

Let's hope we get an explanation! 4UHost was great, hopefully this is only temporary.
Back