• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

with phpmyadmin supporting php

Hi I may not have enough time to post on forums to get a free hosting. please don't reply if you are going to offer on condition of forum posting. thanks i need a free webhosting that supports php and mysql to show demo of my programming projects. I need phpmyadmin to manage mysql databases...
  2. M

with phpmyadmin

Thanks. Just send you a pm
  3. M

with phpmyadmin

I don't need too much space bw. i think 100MB + 1 GB is good
  4. M

with phpmyadmin

Hi I need a free host offering phpmyadmin and mysql databases any?
  5. M

Easy domain + SMF forum

Free hosts usually give their members a free subdomain. And I said I'd like that subdomain something easy to remember. For example if my site is going to be about Internet, it's very hard for users to remember "internet.flabus.com"; It's much easier if that subdomain was internet.site.com
  6. M

Easy domain + SMF forum

If I was looking for a free domain shouldn't I have searched for my desired domain name and check if it had not been taken already? You misunderstood me.
  7. M

Easy domain + SMF forum

Hi I had this post : -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi! Which free host has the following features: Fast loading at least 200MB and 6GB bw Free "easy ( lovely ) domain name ( like FWS's site.io ) but i'd like it more if site.com No...
  8. M

Which free host is .... ( ==> good!)

Hi! Which free host has the following features: Fast loading at least 200MB and 6GB bw Free "easy ( lovely ) domain name ( like FWS's site.io ) but i'd like it more if site.com No foced ads. satisfied by homepage text ads A Cpanel for installing forum, joomla, drupal and allowing you to...
  9. M

a little space for proxy

that's fine. thanks. what should i do to install it?
  10. M

a little space for proxy

what does a subdirectory mean? i think that would be fine thanks
  11. M

a little space for proxy

Thanks I know how i can bypass it. wanted to check if proxies will work that seems not thanks anyways
  12. M

a little space for proxy

It seems that i have to explain why i need proxy The government has blocked all inappropriate websites, like adult sites etc. Although I agree with this policy, I am suffering from some mistakes especially some auto fillterings For example, you know that some VB forums force you to enter your...
  13. M

a little space for proxy

Because I can't use any public proxy. and if i make this proxy public, i will not be able to use it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe you got what i mean. thanks. let's get back to the topic, i'll need help for installing the proxy though; because i can't see phpproxy website
  14. M

a little space for proxy

Hi I need a subdomain with a few space/bw ; no problem if ads To: install a proxy for my own use surfing a few pages daily I repeat that i want this proxy for my own use only so i don't need much space and bw thanks
  15. M

1 server has problem go to the other

Should I do it or my host admin? i am in my cpanel now i see these in " error pages" after clicking: <!--#echo var="REDIRECT_STATUS" --> <!--#echo var="HTTP_USER_AGENT" --> <!--#echo var="HTTP_HOST" --> <!--#echo var="HTTP_REFERER" --> <!--#echo var="REMOTE_ADDR" --> <!--#echo...
  16. M

want to change host

you are right. will consider it. thanks my requirements are those in my first post. I will need to upgrade later though since there are good packages available for about 2.5$/month, my budget cap is 2.5$/month please post your offer and I'll definitely check it thanks
  17. M

want to change host

seems nice! i'm going to check it out
  18. M

want to change host

i have noticed that there are offers here that give me more space, bw for the same cost
  19. M

want to change host

is there any support? how? what is your website? how will be the payments? accepting paypal? and how can you assure me my site will not go down everyday?
  20. M

want to change host

seems good. but i don't think support is free templates only? A quick note to all: Please offer only and only if you have a great fast support thanks
Back