• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Free file hosting

Youtube makes it fuzzy, and bad quality. I wanted to use quicktime.
  2. S

Free file hosting

I need free file hosting for my videos. (legal) 600 MBs + (More would be nice) I want to embed the videos, so direct linking is needed. The max video size I would upload would be 80 MB. Thanks, S_K
  3. S

Subdomains

Hey, I was wondering what happened to co.nr with their DNS. I can't seem to find out why they took it off. The only replacements I see are .us.to/.uk.to/uni.cc Are there any better ones?
  4. S

Get free hosting and free .com domain name registration

I run a site for my friends videos. The videos are hosted on a free file host, and we use a .us.to domain. We get 15 - 25 unique vistors everyday. http://bequinta.us.to Thanks, S_K
  5. S

Hosting from my friend.

Because, he's new at this. He wanted me to teach him before he goes off by himself. He doesn't know what the right way to post a request is. I offered to do it.
  6. S

Hosting from my friend.

Hosting for my friend. Hello, My friend is looking for hosting for his site. It's about the video's he makes. 300 MBs Space Somewhere around 5 to 10 GB's bandwith cPanel/Directadmin No post to host. No ads, but text link on every page. My SQL Thanks, Michael K.
  7. S

★★★★ Free DirectAdmin Hosting, Reliability Guaranteed ★★★★

I have to say, this is a VERY good host. It's perfect for my site!
  8. S

FREE DOMAINS** FREE RESELLERS, FREE SHARED HOSTING (50 Accs, Instant Activation)!!!

The forums seem to be deleted. Along with all the other pages...
  9. S

Free Reseller

I edited my post. So 15-50 GB's space and 5 to 10 GB's BW
  10. S

Free Reseller

How much should I ask for? Is 90 GB's good?
  11. S

Free Reseller

Note: not expecting alot of replys. Hey, I'm looking for free reseller for my site. What I need: I have a us.to/uni.cc domain that I would like to use. I'll put your ads up on mostly every page on my site. As for space, I want to give out 1gb per person. And I think 15 to 50 gb's of space...
  12. S

*** Zeet FREE Reseller Promo, 60gb ++ ***

Hmmm... I'll have your ads on my site. It's low traffic.... I'll sent the rest of the info in a PM.
  13. S

Request to host my site

Can I host "us.to" domains?
  14. S

Request to host my site

Not what I'm looking for, sorry...
  15. S

Request to host my site

Medium hosting request I need a host for my site, simplyrandom.us.to What I need: 500 to 750 MBs in space 2 GB Bandwith cPanel10/11 or DirectAdmin (Please... No Layered panel) MySQL No ads (Link Back) If your wondering what this site is for... It's gonna be my blog, and my bio...
  16. S

Webspace for my Comedy-Videos

http://kwix-host.com can host you. 100 to 1.25 GB Space 2 to 30 GB BW For just a few posts! (I know... It's sometimes hard to post, but it's worth it!)
  17. S

Host for my friend

I'm making a site for my friend. I need; 500 MB cPanel 6GB b/w PHPmyadmin 5 MySQL No Ads I can put a text link No posting I will use a .uni.cc domain. Thanks, Super_knuckles
  18. S

Free .COM .NET or .ORG domain, CpanelX, 5000MB, Disk 250GB Transfer

I would LOVE to have a domain, but I don't have a card... Even the Greencard thing needs one on step too... I WANT A DOMAIN :(
  19. S

Would extremely appriciate the following...

If your willing to post... http://kwix-host.com For 10 (15 monthly) posts you get: KX - 3 750mb Space 20GB Bandwidth cPanel 100 of Each Feature (Databases etc) Except domains ( 5) No ads
  20. S

Cpanel again

Try Kwix http://kwix-host.com/ For 10 (15 monthly) posts you get: KX - 3 750mb Space 20GB Bandwidth cPanel 100 of Each Feature (Databases etc) Except domains ( 5) No ads
Back