• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Decent size free host.

I run a small invision free forums and i have a addon site for it. This site will be used for small things such as script testing, hosting chat, and other small purposes. I need one specific thing. The other hosts I have tried will not allow me. I run a chat, using PJIRC, www.pjirc.com. It...
  2. S

Images please?

I am trying to work on my template making skills for web hosting sites. I am in the need of some hosting images, that I could use free. I promise, that any images loaned and I use, I won't use for commercial use, but for practice use. If I do decide to use for commercial use, I will notify...
  3. S

How far am I doing?

I am currently developing a template, just for practice. I am not real good with developing templates and I am too stubborn to purchase one. I can't fine a web site that provides usable images for template making and use what I can get on. This site is not yet finish and I am just doing it...
  4. S

Need some help.

I am starting to design my first web host template. I want to make it look good and possible be able to sell it for a decent price. I been working on it for a few weeks, when ever I have time. I am wondering what would help make it better? At the current state, how much would you pay for it...
Back