• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Buying large amount of traffic - Banners and Popunders

Popuptraffic.com Online Since: 13-Dec-1999 Claxon.com Online Since: 08-Aug-2002 We can pay using these methods depending on earnings amount: Check Paypal (we pay for all fees) Epassporte Wire transfer These two companies have been under new ownership since last year and we have...
  2. I

Buying large amount of traffic - Banners and Popunders

Banned by adsense or YPN? Cannot monetize traffic with cpc? We have relaunched our two popular networks. Claxon.com - Banner network 468x60 728x90 120x600 300x320 - Forget about clicks, we pay per impression! - No limit on countries - No limit on amount of traffic. - Very...
  3. I

$1.41 for one click!!!!!

You guys can try YPN, I've seen a lot of $4 and $6 clicks. I've been with them for almost a year already and it seems fine.
  4. I

How much do u earn from AdSense?

We had a portfolio of mini sites that did $3k a day once. but it didnt last too long and got destroyed after several large search engines redid their algorithms for indexing.
  5. I

Im really in doubt please help

Once you get suspended with adsense, it is almost impossible to get your account reinstated. probably less than 1% of banned accounts ever get it back. You can try our network, we pay per cpm so unless u are doing something totally out of whack, we pay.
  6. I

Cash from AdBrite

Most of our publishers out of the US choose a higher payout limit so they can offset the fees. If you don't set it for at least $100, you are losing too big of a chunk to bank fees.
  7. I

Anyone use Adbrite here?

I have been using adbrite for several months already, my earnings are pretty pitiful on there. Earning a lot more on YPN on the same sites, I think the cpc is very little on adbrite.
Back