• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Y

requesting sponsorship for a gaming clan website

i no longer need any hosting for this site as i have decided to go to paid hosting synce it is much more reliable and also i wanted a domain and it isn't much more synce i am paying for the domain i decided to pay for the hosting with it :) admin/mod plz close this :))
  2. Y

a little space for proxy

i wouldn't matter if it is a public proxy or not if 1 person goes on it (which will be you) thegoverment would see that and the proxy would probably be blocked within a few days so what is the point
  3. Y

CNLucas have u got aim, msn or xfire so i can talk to u about it
  4. Y

also is any1 willing to sponser a domain for the site
  5. Y

both these packages look really good, with www.synced.org what size are the ads and also i saw u have reseller for people that have multiple sites why does the reseller not allow people from australia (where i am) and xero host how long have you been running for?
  6. Y

Reseller Account using DIRECT ADMIN

yes of course it will be like that because you are not paying for it that is always the way it is if you are not paying for it nor offering ads or posts. and also it doesent matter how long ago you started doing this because you are looking for the hosting now and synce you are not offering ads...
  7. Y

Reseller Account using DIRECT ADMIN

what do you mean you cant offfer ads of posts posts are just a little bit of your time (and you prolly have the time because if u can sit there waiting for the reseller and keep posting bak here asking has anyone got any it is the same u just need to be posting on another forum so there is not...
  8. Y

free proxy hosting

yes this is against google adsence to have two people ads on your site (i think it actually says if u have adsence u cant even have ads from other ad companies two)
  9. Y

free proxy hosting

:p just as i said
  10. Y

ya i would but in the past i have had people say look at this site and it has not even had what i was asking and they just wast my time. yours was fine tho and did have what i was asking for. also i want to no break any rules on the forum :P I am still looking for offers because i want to no if...
  11. Y

free proxy hosting

Jeez u must be a new webhost i think he means on the site that he is requesting hosting for btw hosting proxies are not very good things to do (done it before) they use up most of the server resources and will eventually crash the server so i sugest if u want to make a proxy go buy hosting...
  12. Y

please post your offer/plan and not come to this website and have a look because ill just ignore offers like that because most of the time that people post them they havent even read the request. also i think that is a rule to not post like that.
  13. Y

Liberty-Hosting down?

ya i no i was talkin about my own post when i was talkin about the forum not tellin me what the date. 8 DAYS TILL IT IS BAK :P
  14. Y

hi, i am making a new gaming clan which i ad a host for but it isn't been working for about a week now so im requesting for some offers, in the future there is a good chance that i will start paying for the hosting but dont have the money at the moment. what i will be needing is about...
  15. Y

Liberty-Hosting down?

YAY 10 days is up so it should be in the next 9-10 days (i dunno if it is 9 or ten because of time zone differences i got confused lol) AND EVEN BETTER THIS FORUM WONT TELL ME THE DATE "POSTED TODAY" and the time is 22:02 NO DATE :()
  16. Y

Liberty-Hosting down?

oh does Galaxy Solutions Not own LH anymore i just read that in another post
  17. Y

Liberty-Hosting down?

i dont want to move away from LH because all other reseller require banners and also i have been with LH from near the start, i was just wondering if i would be able to get a backup of my files from the server because from what i have read Saidcom is offering backups of the data (it took so...
  18. Y

Liberty-Hosting down?

:'( i wish LH was bak i have been waiting for eva :'(
  19. Y

IRC channel

hi i have a site that has got a built in chat system but it needs the following info Chat Server Server Port Default Channel any1 able to help?
Back