• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Survey to Shared Hosting..

Thanks for answering them, i hope that more do answer them.
  2. K

Survey to Shared Hosting..

I would really appreicate it if you could answer these questions as it will help me alot. Thankyou!
  3. K

Free Advertising

Whats the link?
  4. K

Need experieced person help with site

What do we get in return? Im interested
  5. K

HostingDepartment

I usually like to keep my address private. Real Name and Location isnt the primary way of contacting someone its mainly email when your in my situation which you dont know. I would explain it all, but i dont think this is a Support Area, unless neccessary.
  6. K

HostingDepartment

I do also have a personal life, including going to go and eat! Pff, look at your REP. Including, what both sides of the story, this topic was about THE SPEED OF THE SUPPORT!
  7. K

HostingDepartment

I cant change my whois when i cant even login to my account (you know the problem...dont think it can be discussed in this post/topic).
  8. K

HostingDepartment

3rd Time Try: HDDomains.net, their support service leads to HostingDepartment.net, which then i said that HDDomains.net has a slow support service and that it should be as important as HostingDepartment.net Hosting services. Understand? Or still confused...?
  9. K

Smart Phone Arena - Reviews, Games, Ringtones, Videos!

Do you have a SmartPhone, or even a MobilePhone? If your answer is a yes then we have just the right place for you and many thousands of people across the world. Smart Phone Arena provides many features, including: Customize your phone with Wallpapers, Videos, Ringtones, Games, Applications...
  10. K

HostingDepartment

What im saying is that HDDomains.net (HostingDepartment Domains) has a bad service of support. I said "HostingDepartment" because thats where HDDomains.net leads to for support. They have a bad service of support but a great service on hosting. They should improve the support. Ive emailed...
  11. K

HostingDepartment

Their support is VERY slow. Everything else beside that is excellent. Seriously, please speed up the Support! (This is for HDDomains.net)
  12. K

Excellent Uptime Required! (Good Site)

Request Ended! I have went with Liway!
  13. K

Excellent Uptime Required! (Good Site)

Im looking for a free web hosting provider who can provide me: 250MB Diskspace 10GB Bandwith 10 Per Feature or more! cPanel / Fantastico phpAdsnew (In Fantastico) Stats of your uptime I am willing to give/pay back: Link on Index Link on View Forum Link on View Post My website/forum is a PR4...
  14. K

Request - Small Host!

Request is closed! Thankyou
  15. K

Request - Small Host!

Yeah i signed up to the forum but when i requested in the application, it came up with an error (something about a key) so i just left it..:cry2: (Maybe you can PM me details?) PS: I didnt recieve any emails other than the welcome to the forum >.<
  16. K

Request - Small Host!

I am in need of : Diskspace - 100MB (Max) Bandwith - 1GB (Max) 3-5 Features Each I accept ads (Footer Only If Possible) NO Posting! I need this A.S.A.P!
  17. K

Smart Phone Arena - Reviews, Games, Ringtones, Videos!

Do you have a SmartPhone, or even a MobilePhone? If your answer is a yes then we have just the right place for you and many thousands of people across the world. Smart Phone Arena provides many features, including: Customize your phone with Wallpapers, Videos, Ringtones, Games, Applications...
  18. K

FREE Hosting accounts available %99.9 uptime

PM sent! Thankyou for the offer too.
  19. K

Looking for a partner... again

Hi, i am intrested in this offer. Although please PM me details on the hosting company you own and what type (post 2 host, paid 2 host, free...etc) Im the co-owner of http://www.smartphonearena.com
  20. K

New web hosting forum

Shouldnt this be moved to "FreeWebspace.net Feedback"?
Back