• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Great Paid Hosting - Free for a year - 10 Places Available

How much space and bandwidth do you need? :)
  2. B

Great Paid Hosting - Free for a year - 10 Places Available

Afternoon! Myself and a team of experienced web developers, system administrators and web hosting experts are currently working together to create a great new web host, based on our fantastic in-house Limepanel. Thing is, we're looking for people to beta test it, work out the kinks and find...
  3. B

Post your ctrl+v

http://www.firebox.com/product/2550/Sackboy?via=sbp
  4. B

Parse Error

If you can show us the code, one of us can probably fix it in no time Though it looks like you've forgot to close a brace somewhere, like this: if($something) { //blah blah ?> , leaving out the "}" (or "endif;", "endforeach;" etc if you're using alternate control structures) Try...
  5. B

Username change possible?

Thanks very much, Jan! And it's not relevant because, well, ""Addictor Networks"" doesn't exist any longer, and it's a little random to be using as a username without relevance to anything :) Cheers again :beer:
  6. B

Username change possible?

Would it be possible to get a username change to "Brian", or "BrianE" if that's not available? This current username was relevant around 4 years ago, but isn't relevant to anything nowadays And a username like "Brian" or "BrianE" is generic, so shouldn't warrant any further changes I'd...
  7. B

Hosting for A project

Free, No Catches, No Ads, No Posting Hosting. Interested? MentholHost.com
  8. B

Forum Hosting

Good Deals at MentholHost We'll offer you free, no catch, no ads, no posting hosting. Interested? Check out our Packages
  9. B

Host for my image gallery site

MentholHost.com All Packages are Ad Free, Forum Posting Free, Catch Free Check us out today! cPanel included, hotlinking allowed, Fantastico (You can install your image gallery in a click) We look forward to hearing from you!
  10. B

Reliable hosting needed ( 400 mb space )

Mentholhost.com We have all you could need. NO restrictions whatsoever, fast server, and no ads or forum posting! Don't worry, we will NOT close any time soon!
  11. B

I need a reliable free webhost to host: 2 Blogs & 2 Forums

No Ads, No Posts, No Catches. Just pure, good, free hosting for you. Check us out now at http://www.MentholHost.com today!
  12. B

requesting free hosting

Look at his request.... Cron Jobs. That's quite sinister... Why not use his own host?
  13. B

with phpmyadmin supporting php

Absolutely! MentholHost can help you with no fees, no forum posting, and no catches! Check our Packages today! All accounts feaure Fantastico and a one-time license for SOHOLAUNCH Site Builder! Head on over now, you'll be pleased with what we can offer
  14. B

need hosting for a free wed design site

No Ads. No Catches. MentholHost.com MentholHost Packages Check out our packages today! We'll give you: cPanel, No Ads, Ever, MSN, Yahoo, AIM Support, And an Upgradable Account All cPanels come with Fantastico, Including a one-time usage license for SOHOLAUNCH Site Builder! Head on over...
  15. B

request for hosting

Done and Done ;) Our Packages Website: http://www.mentholhost.com No Catches, No Strings, No Posting Requirements. And Don't worry, this WILL stay up, I'll make sure of it.
  16. B

Cheap VPS Needed

It's alright, I found my host. Thanks. Could a mod please close this thread?? :wave::wave:
  17. B

Cheap VPS Needed

Hello, I'm looking for a cheap VPS, hopefully you will be flexible enough to give me a good deal. I'm in need of the following specs for a VPS: 50GB Space (at least) 260GB Bandwidth cPanel VPS Panel Full root access All of the usual stuff If this would be possible for the price of...
  18. B

Could I get full privileges

No lol... Jan spotted it and removed his priviledges. And I'm almost certain that Freewebspace.net Admin is disabled, or anything with 'Admin' or 'Freewebspace.net' in it is also blocked.
  19. B

Console3G - Domains .com and .net

I recently (around a month ago), decided to get the domains console3g.net and console3g.com. I no longer wish to use them, as life has moved on so to speak. I'm wanting to sell them BOTH together with free hosting for life, for a grand total of $50. It's not that much when you think about...
  20. B

Trexhost.com - Choose With Confidence. FREE clientexe, 25% Off, Simply, the Best!

It's http://www.pspaddicted.co.uk, Dan I finally found the password to my old email account and got this account pass reset. I'll post a confirmation from the HostHuman account, and then can you delete it and merge this post with the last?
Back