• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Giant request: 15TB traffic and a few GB hdd space. SVN Sponsering for a game

Hey, i`m a member of this site for years now and i`ve even had some sites about the game of that site, but i lost interest in that game and quit those sites.. now i`m just helping them sometimes with some things or with posting (good) new idea`s for the game and so i ended up a few days ago...
  2. M

Again: looking for a host for the paFileDB Extreme Edition project

Hey, about a month ago i asked hosting here for the exact same project. at that time BlackCurrent Hosting offered me hosting with php 5 support.. and i was and am very happy with that.. but i just received a mail from BlackCurrent hosting that the company is gonna pull the plug out.. and by...
  3. M

Could someone make a flash upload form for me like megaupload.com?

Hey, well.. the title says it all.. but here is where i need it for. as some of you might know is that i`m working on a script called paFileDB Extreme Edition (use the search to find threads about it or search for threads started by me). This script (actually a very big mod) that i`m making is...
  4. M

is this even possible? ( 40GB / 900GB / $8.95/month)

Hey, this site: http://www.siteground.com/hosting_features.htm is offering this.. i found this while looking for something in php and i wasn`t even looking for hosting anymore but the package this site offers seems impossible to me.. and even PHP 5!!!! (still pritty rare on shared...
  5. M

What would you see as the TOP 10 php forum scripts?

Hey, i`m asking this because i have plans to support the top 10 with paFileDB Extreme Edition 2.0.0 which is a very far future version :) i`m currently almost readt to release beta 1 of Extreme Edition 1.0.0 but i would still like to know this. it must be php!!! no perl ro other languages...
  6. M

[Request] PHP 5 subdomain hosting for paFileDB Extreme Edition

Hey, i`ve been around on this site now for just one day and i saw some php 5 hosting request topics but not much offers get in there.. Here is a small list of what i need: - PHP 5.x.x with GD - MySQL (4 or 5 with atleast 1 database) - 100MB Space will do fine - for now 1 GB traffic is...
  7. M

paFileDB Extreme Edition needs people that can help with ajax/javascript

Hey, What the hell is pafiledb.. well that is a faile database script. a good example is the pafiledb demo: www.phparena.net or http://wow.azzor.com/files/pafiledb.php or http://www.gtagaming.com/pafiledb.php (that site can be hacked easely because it`s running on a verry open pafiledb 3.1 :)...
  8. M

More ADVANCED advanced search.

Hey, i just registered here because the community is extremely big and because i kinda like the host index on this site... but i also miss a part.. when searching for hosts you now only have the option to select the things you want to have in a account.. so: php or mysql or a dozen other...
Back