• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

small php/mysql hosting

Hi, I'm looking for a mysql/php host, to host a game. What do I need : - No big ads ( you'll get a link on every page ) - 5 mb space / 5000 mb bandwith - PHP 4/5 - 1 MySQL(4/5) DB - 1 Mail account - I have to be able to send e-mail from my site (via forms) Grtz, Maxim
  2. M

Free php/mysql/tld host

Hi, I need hosting for an online manager game. What do I need? 1. I need to host my own tld domain (is uni.cc) 2. I want to create subdomains with them 3. mail features. My scripts should send emails to users, and users should be able to send emails to ...@mydomain.uni.cc 4. PHP 5. 2...
  3. M

Free PHP/MySQL host

Hi, I need a free php/mysql host. I am willing to show ads on every page (150*800px. MAX) I'd need : - 25 MB space - 2 Gig BW - SSL - PHP - MySQL - FTP - Host 3 domains So, once again : I am willing to put ads, and if it really has to, even make some posts. Grtz Maxim
  4. M

free php/mysql host

Hi, I'm looing for a free host. These are the 'minimum' requirements : Possibility to host 5 TLD's PHP 4/5 + MySQL 4/5 10 mb space 500 mb BW (with possibilitie to upgrade ) I have to make subdomains with my TLD's I am willing to post on your forum. But when you want me to put ads...
  5. M

BEst free hosting company

Hi guys. I'm looking for a free hosting company, and I've received many offers. Now it's time to see which one is the best. I'd need to host some sites, the amount can grow (maximum 10) and all of them would need their own subdomain. Also : UNI.CC should be supported. Every site uses...
  6. M

Free host request

Hi hosts out there ;) I'm (still) looking for a free webhost. It's to host a project. To give you an idea about the project : The main site will be VMain . From VMain all other projects will be run. The other projects will be VMusic, VManager and VMainframe. VMusic will be a kind of portal of...
  7. M

Make webhost

Hi everybody out there. I'm learning PHP and MySQL at the moment, but I'm getting tired of all those webhosts who dissappear after a few weeks... That's why I decided to make a 'own' webhost. I have an old computer, 'fixed' it a bit, but now I want to make it into a real server... At the...
  8. M

10Mb Php/MySQL/ftp

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable host, that has been online for a while. I'd need a free PHP/MySQL host, that offers me : 10 Mb space 50 Mb bandwith PHP 4 or 5 1 MySQL account 1 ftp account 1 subdomain ( vmanager.webhost.com ) DNS servers (for .uni.cc) Offcourse, I'm willing to put...
  9. M

small/reliable hosting

I wonder, does the 'small reliable' host still survive in this world? I mean, these days if you offer 20mb space, and 200mb bandwith, which is actually more then enough to host even the 'big' sites... Every day, I see people asking and hosts offering more then Gig's of space, and hundreds...
  10. M

free php/mysql host

Hi, I look for a free webhost. I don't ask anything 'crazy' (like 1000 Gig BW) from the webhost, but I need a RELIABLE webhost. PHP 4 or 5 (I prefer PHP 5) 15 mb space 150 mb bandwith 1 ftp account 1 MySQL database And i'd prefer a 'post2host'. I'm willing to put google ads on the...
  11. M

ASP hosting

Hi, I need a free ASP/SQL host. This is what i should need ASP (It's not because you have PHP that you have ASP!) A database, NOT MS ACCESS, I prefer MySQL FTP Access I only need 10 mb space, BW I don't care I am willing to put your ads I will use it to practise ASP. I want to make...
  12. M

Need ASP/MySQL hosting

Hi, I'd need free ASP/ MySQL hosting. What do I need? Space : at least 50 mb (w/o database) BW : at least 500 mb MySQL Databases : at least one FTP : at least 1 FTP account ads or not, I don't care
  13. M

500mb - php - MySQL - ftp - no ads -

Hello, I'm looking for a fre webhost to host a 'project' called TeamManager. Several PHP/MySQL will be used, and I probably will get a lot of users. What do I need? -reliable webhost with at least 99% uptime PHP MySQL databases (at least 5) 500 mb webspace (or more) 5000 mb...
Back