• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

My first design... Took forever :p

Well i made my first design, lots of layers all aranged, wondering if any one finds it attractive. Not Going to sell it. Header is not done might have someone due it for me. Also how would i go about coding this into a simple html page? could someone do it for me for a small fee?
  2. S

Good deal for dedicated server?

Cpu: 2 xIntel Xeon E5405 Harpertown 2.0GHz LGA 771 Mobo: Tyan Tank g20 b5375 Case: 1u rack with 600 watt powersupply Memory: 8 x Kingston 2GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 ECC Registered Harddrive: 2 x 250gb harddrive Price: $1,600 Will this server be a beast? like will it be able to...
  3. S

Gaming Team in need of webhosting sponso

Looking for website sponsor , to host our site. Current site we use http://tg.suxorsgaming.com/main/ Who we are: We are a gaming team that has our own gameservers, we play cod4 and CSS, picking up a cs 1.6 team. We have been together for over 6 years, only 3 months under the current name...
  4. S

Domain/s www.myventhost.com - www.hostingunleashed.com - www.hosting-royal.com

Selling 3 domain names www.myventhost.com - 20$ www.hostingunleashed.com - 15$ www.hosting-royal.com - 10$ Each one is registered on its own account at yahoo, will get access to the whole account. which will allow you to xfer them.
  5. S

Free TeamSpeak Servers

Sry already got 2 pm for free servers, if i get any more free ones from a host i will give them up here.
  6. S

domain: WarcraftUnleashed.com

selling domain warcraftunleashed.com post your offer
  7. S

Looking for Small free reseller

Looking for small free reseller, 1gb of space + (any amount is good) 20-50gb of bw,+ (any amount is good) Will put your ads (no pop ups please, any other kind of CPC or CPM ads okay) have a ipanel license (need to be able to run cron jobs script as root access) Need the ability to upgrade it...
  8. S

Looking for Small Vps

space: 5-20gb+ Bw: 100-300gb+ OS: Not Windows (Linux) 128mb Ram+ Price Low is good, looking at http://fsckvps.com and http://www.xenvds.net for vps. Good % off on first month so i can fully test the VPS is a must, Free month is better but not to many hosts do that.
  9. S

script / program to check for ad codes

Well i am wondering if there is any scripts / programs out there that will check for ad codes on the sites that i host, i don't want one to force teh ads, just want one that will tell me what users are not placing the ads on site, and what not. does any thing like this exists, i once used a free...
  10. S

Ventrilo Hosting - Cheap

Cheap Ventrilo hosting www.myventhost.com Get 15% off With the fallowing coupon: 15off (If You can Find better prices with just as good of service we will match there prices- Does Not include specials or combo deals.) 10 Players $2.95 15 Players...
  11. S

These Good Domains?

myventhost.com unleashedhosting.com warcraftunleashed.com hosting-royal.com think any of them are worth any thing?
  12. S

help to program my block to log into billing script

Hello my site is www.myventhost.com and you see the login box on the left hand side, i wanted to program it to log into my billing script which is, www.myventhost.com/index.php, is this hard, or can i do it easly? if so can someone please shed some light, or maybe do it for me? dont know how...
  13. S

WTH:Intergrate clientexec signup page

Looking for someone to intergrate clientexec signup page to my template template: does not need to intergrate login myventhost.com myventhost.com/signup.php myventhost.com/signup.php?clienttype=6 many people charge 10$ but i only have 7.5$ hope this can be enough, i know i am not...
  14. S

requesting hosting for a gaming clan

looking for hosting for a gaming clan i have domain 200mb-250mb of space 15gb-25gb of bw (wont use all but might need it) 5+ mysql 25+ pop3emails 5+parked domains 5+addon domains etc... will put ad on every page of site. site design will be very similar to drgamers.net please contact me via pm
  15. S

Cal Team needs Webhosting

My cal team needs webhosting, i have a domain, www.teamdeliverance.com Were a Cod4 gaming clan, that plays in many online leuges and tournaments, our old team went 4-4 in cal-o, 2 forfit loses, and 1 lose to check-6 which is the best team in cod4. changing team name and other stuff in clan, so...
  16. S

how is ypn?

well adsense is out of the question, i got banned when i reached 76$ says for illegal clicks, but that was bs. so im trying ypn, would like some feed back for them.
  17. S

Hosting domains, offer

reseller4free.com cpanelforfree.com Offer for any of the domains, offers must start at a minimum of $10 all ordered today or less than 5days ago
  18. S

is this a good domain name?

just bought this domain name, would you say it was a good buy? cpanelforfree.com
  19. S

Hostdime.com Resellers = BIG NO NO

okay, well i though they would be good for resellers since they offer alot of bw and space, but they are completely overselling, every few hrs my reseller would go down saying i could not login, could not visit any of my pages. was getting lots of Memory errors saying there was not enough memory...
  20. S

looking for reseller hosting + ipanel install

Looking for a reseller, budget is 10-25$ a month ( no setup fees would be nice) Must be able to install ipanel v3.6 with the Ad forcing for me, i have license for it. must be able to set it up so its good to go so i can use it.
Back