• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

New post to host: PostingForHosting.com

If you are looking for free hosting, check out PostingForHosting.com. As you can see I have been offering hosting since 2006 (and actually before that), so I am not going to disappear in a week. PostingForHosting.com is on a dedicated server, not a reseller package, and we will upgrade the...
  2. K

Looking to give 2 free reseller accounts in exchange for...

moderating, bringing people (no spamming) to, and starting conversations on a new post-to-host forum. 30 GB Space, 100 GB bandwidth, unlimited domains In addition to the normal rules (no illegal or copyright violating content) I also must ask you to not run a competing post-to-host on...
  3. K

Question to those who offer post to host

Do you use something to automatically check that everyone makes the required posts (and if yes what) or do you do it manually?
  4. K

Plans starting at $1

http://www.kilobytesite.com/cart.php ^ Check out our plans, and enter the code 8hugs to get $1 off any plan forever!
  5. K

KilobyteSite.com - hosting starts at $2

2 GB space, 4 GB bandwidth $2 per month 5 GB space, 10 GB Bandwidth $5 per month 10 GB space, 20 GB bandwidth $10 per month 20 GB space, 100 GB bandwidth $15 per month Custom plans available KilobyteSite.com (We have just redesigned our site, please let me know if anything does not...
  6. K

Kilobyte Site.com Hosting starting at $2

2 GB Space 4 GB Bandwidth $2 per month 5 GB Space 10 GB Bandwidth $5 per month 10 GB Space 20 GB Bandwidth $10 per month Or email me for a custom plan Domains $10 per year, or bring your own admin@kilobytesite.com KilobyteSite.com enter coupon code 1off1stmonth to get $1 off your first...
  7. K

Post to earn any KilobyteSite.com hosting for free

I have just opened the KilobyteSite.net forum where you can earn "KilobyteSite Cash", which can be used to purchase any KilobyteSite.com hosting plans. So check it out if you want free hosting :-)
  8. K

Last chance for one-time-fee special! Starting at $3

Tonight is your last chance to take advantage of KilobyteSite.com's one time fee special offer. Starting tomoro, you will have to pay monthly. So if you want webhosting for as little as a one-time-fee of $3, check out KilobyteSite.com.
Back