• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

2000MB Free Hosting?? LooK HeRe!!!

Looks great, except for the bandwith its useless to have 2 gb space with just 3gb bandwith
  2. V

High bandwidth Big space donation to charity

I have mailed U as well. Proud of a U sir, for coming forward to help people and the soceity.
  3. V

TheFreehost.biz Free Cpanel Hosting

good that your offering freehosting but the offer is far too less competitive compared to some host out here, specially when ads are displayed. Ads on the header and footer no way for 20 mb space and 200mb bandwith
  4. V

1000MB / 120GB Hostgool.com Cpanel Hosting for High Traffic Sites

is it mandatory that we have to put your google ads in my site, Since I have my google ads already on it, I dont mind to put some other ads on it, but I think we cant have 2 differnt google ads isint. Any solution.
  5. V

10Gb Webspace, 10Gb Bandwidth - No Ads, MySQL, Scripting, Use Existing Domains!

Hi Qubehosting U seem to do good here. I like to contribute 5 $ but I need a small flexibility I need more bandwith compared to space is it possible. My website vivekwwe.com
  6. V

10gb space, 100gb bandwidth, PHP, MYSQL and more...

It says domain cant be registered for now. my domain is www.wwesite.com , can U register it for me plz.
  7. V

Hosting required for charity purpose

I have to appreciate your work for tkaing effort to direct freewebspace members in right direction, but I have decided to go with him since he explained me about his plus and minus well b4 i signed with him. I decided to have my hosting with him for the moment and will update U if he is...
  8. V

30GB SPACE HOSTING | Cpanel | Free Domain

looks like a nice deal, but what do they wanna put on our site.
  9. V

Thats great AMZ will explaining it in detail , let me have 1 more go if not I will contact personally. regarding "techno Junky" give him a chance Krak_joe.
  10. V

Thanks a lot to Synced.org Hosting impactgc and technojunky for coming forward to help us. technojunky is selected and we are hosting with them.
  11. V

Thanks Ally, impactgc ,amz and ced. Got various queries, first cybertoad, i registered with the forum and tried registering with the site but it keeps on saying fullname required, I have given my full name long name but still it continues with the same bug, can you pls solve it for me...
  12. V

Google OR Yahoo?

hello Mr.Holy devil like Jan mentioned yahoo ads are available only to American users hence international users cannot compare the two or can use Yahoo, so in your case you cant use them so U got no option of comparison hence use Google.
  13. V

I dont understand whats the difference btw bronze and basic plan
  14. V

Well freewebs doesnt come with cpanel and they are for begginers and certainly not for domains.
  15. V

Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz vs Athlon 3800+

Athlon any case is a better choice, well done for choosing the right one.
  16. V

Hello guyz; I require a good host to host my charity website. The purpose of the site is to help cause oftenages and oldages. The theme of the site is based on Lord Ayyappa. I requested this on another thread and many host came to offer it and unfortunately the company hosted my site...
  17. V

1000MB / 120GB Hostgool.com Cpanel Hosting for High Traffic Sites

Hi there; I am running a social charity website and I need a good host to do it for me. I require the following 400 Mb space 20-30 GB bandwidth Cpanel 2 addon domains 20 email allocations min 10 mysql database ftp support should support .php, .asp other scripts A banner of the...
Back