• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Need hosting. Although i doubt i will find it.

I will be willing to put an ad on the main page of the site. and possibly max 2 posts a month.
  2. B

Need hosting. Although i doubt i will find it.

I need hosting for a proxy. Before you click back, its a proxy that never generates above 3gb bandwidth. this month we have only had 1.2gb. Its only a small proxy for me and about 10 others to use when were in college. I need: at least 10mb disk space, and about 3gb bandwidth. Also i...
  3. B

Free Hosting- 5 GB storage and 50 GB bandwidth with unlimited extras CHECK THIS OUT

i can tell you now, this one is not going to be around long.
  4. B

Need Host ASAP for 600+ Members Website.

cool. Can u sign me up then and PM details. I can transfer my own site thanks, there alot of useless files i could do with getting rid of.
  5. B

sounds good. The ad would be places at the very top of the site, in rotation with my own ads. there will be a 50x50 chance of it being displayed. What are the actual specs? and how long are you likely to last/have been hosting people?
  6. B

its not really required, but i like it lol If you can offer me something good, then im willing to say bye to cpanel
  7. B

www.boreded.co.uk Already established site. Has 600+ members, its own domain. And now i need free hosting asap because my current host has screwed up. I need at least: Cpanel 300mb Disk Space 20gb Bandwidth 1 Mysql Database 5+ Parked Domains --- Dont care about anything else...
  8. B

Boreded.uni.cc - Teen Community

yeh i know its slow, it frustrates me all the time. I've constantly asked my host why it is so slow and they persistently say there is no problem. Anyone know any good free hosts that are reliable, that has around 10+gb bandwidth, 200+mb disk space, no ads, and no post to host? i keep looking...
  9. B

WorldSpace.Uni.Cc - A Social Community Website

"The domain worldspace.uni.cc is not in use" lol
  10. B

Boreded.uni.cc - Teen Community

www.boreded.uni.cc
  11. B

FA Networks.net Free Hosting

Live help offline ... and on the home page it says free hosting is only 50mb storage and 500mb bandwidth??
  12. B

Need hosting quickly

hi, the free host i have been using for months has just closed and i need another host asap. the site is a teen community about games and music, i was receiving hundreds of hits. i need around 500mb+ of storage, 2gb+ bandwidth, No ads, and No post to hosts. i am willing however to place a text...
  13. B

PHP Help needed!

how do i get a new window to open with the URL a user types in a form, for example if you were to type a website address into a box it will open that address in a new window. its hard to explain what i need this for, but anyone know how to do this?
  14. B

Need experieced person help with site

Im looking for someone to become a co-admin on my site, it basically is another teen community. users can play games and compete for highscores, watch music vids/home vids/cartoons, view and add lyrics, view and add music/movie reviews, and of course a forum. Also users can earn gold and spend...
  15. B

Personal use only - need hosting desperatly

can anyone host my proxy? it is specifically for me and a few of my friends to use, shouldnt recieve many hits. dont care on space/bandwidth, you can decide whats best. Thanks, B
  16. B

Proxy site - Long shot i know but its only for private use.

do u want me to pm you or you pm me? please someone, desperately need this
  17. B

Proxy site - Long shot i know but its only for private use.

As well as my previous post, i need a separate host to host a small proxy site. i am aware that they use alot of bandwidth and resources but this is only for me and my friends to use, probably will receive less than 20 hits a day. Thank you.
Back