• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Please review livepointsfirst.co.uk

Hi I have a site: http://www.livepointsfirst.co.uk And basically I'm looking for feedback. Constructive feedback, not just its crap but its crap because....! Colour scheme I think needs some attention and some have said that its too spacey etc but not sure how to fix. Whats you think...
  2. M

Ad-Free, 250mb 5.5GB, Cpanel PHP Perl, MySQL, etc +Domain Hosting. No Posting

New free hosting service in the UK. Its called GrumpyPotato.co.uk and is completely free, for: 250megs of space, 5.5GB BandWidth, cpanel, php, perl, cgi, 10 emails, email forwarders, preinstalled scripts, 3 MySQL databases, Etc. Etc. [[All Upgradable]]...
  3. M

PHP/HTML Form WHM Auto sign-up

Hi at the moment i am having to get form details entered into a database and also emailed to me, an i have to process every account request myself by putting the information into WHM, and i would rather have a bit on the end of my form processing php script that sets up the account...
  4. M

Discuss my site and how it looks

Hi im wondering, firstly if im allowed to ask this here, and second what you think of my new site. Im an amature web builder, as you can tell from my site, and i'd like to know what others think of it, or really more how i can improve it. I know its really simple and could do with some graphics...
  5. M

Ad-Free Hosting 250mb Cpanel PHP etc NO FORUM!

New free hosting service in the UK. Its called GrumpyPotato.co.uk and is completely free, for: 250megs of space, cpanel, php, perl, cgi, 10 emails, email forwarders, preinstalled scripts, 3 MySQL databases, Python, etc etc. It has NO forced adverts, and users can host files as large as they...
Back