• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Christmas

I want to spent some quality time with my family and friends.
  2. I

Windows Vista

Do you think that Windows Vista affordable for those looking for an upgrade?
  3. I

Color problem on Monitor

On my friends 17" Dell monitor, below the icons there is red color spread slightly. I don't know why? It does not appear in the monitor self test, I have done the H/W diagnostic on the graphics card and its fine. We had also reinstalled the OS and reset the monitor to factory settings but no go...
  4. I

PhotoSmart Hates its Master

Uninstall and reinstall the printer drivers and see if that works. Check if the same happens in the safe mode as well.
  5. I

How to get more traffic

Yes I also suggest posting in bogs, forums, SEO and article submission to get high traffic on your site and that to without any cost.
  6. I

Windows Updates

Yes I will. Thanks for your advice. cheers
  7. I

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I never thought that a thread could be so long and go on for two years.That's smashing.Keep going on and on and on and on..........
  8. I

Windows Updates

Thanks but there is nothing important on my computer that can or will be hacked.I mainly use it to surf the net,that's all.I found windows update to be troublesome than being helpful.
  9. I

Google bought YouTube (was "Why?")

Anything is possible with Google.
  10. I

Windows Updates

I have hardly used windows updates on my pc and that is one of the reasons for not having any software issues with my computer.I never recomend to respond to windows update as most of the time its the root cause of all software issues in the computer.That's what I feel about windows updates.
  11. I

Hello

Hello to all at Freewebspace.
Back