• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

How do you think about Cybertoad.net hosting?

Hahaha :lol: This is so funny. Loosen up guys. they screen the people who request for hosting. Mostly those who end up fuming mad are those who don't read the TOS. Most just click I agree without reading the TOS. Why the TOS? It's been written with much care and coded well. So you are getting...
  2. S

Heres a Question to you Free Hosts Out There

am on the zoomcities forum but am not hosted there yet. Why am I there? Because zoomcities is firstly an IT community. I feel glad that people like zac want to help out new IT people onto the hosting scene. With the community becoming more active, zac started offering FREE hosting. But they...
  3. S

cPanel, xPanel & LayeredPanel

wow poomy, what's your webhosting name? I'd like to join that huge community of people using Layered Panel?
  4. S

cybertoad.net

It's up and running. Am on the forums right now. Are you hosted with ct too?
  5. S

Best Free Web Host?

Am on cybertoad.net - good hosting, great uptime, no ads, no posting, easy to follow TOS. only PERSONAL site. Been on quite a few and cybertoad.net is my top choice.
  6. S

Reliable ad free host recommendations please

Have used cybertoad.net for sometime now and they have good hosting - lots of space and good uptime. No ads. They don't like ads at all. Not on their page not on your pages either.
Back